11 февр. 2019 г.

Oh Nathaniel, It's On!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×10


Rebecca: Guys, look at all of my subcutaneous tissue. I'm, like, the sub-Q queen. Thanks, donuts.
Heather: Well, now you're actively ruining donuts for people.

Rebecca: I can just use the acronyms that I've learned in group. Like, ooh, there's SASSY. It's "Separate, Assess, Step Away... Soothe Yourself."

Rebecca: Oh, no, I didn't dump him. I just put us on an indefinite permanent break.

Rebecca: ♪ He's an evil sociopath ♪
♪ Who's tricked you into liking him ♪
♪ Why else do you think that I'm singing this reprise? ♪
♪ And by singing this reprise ♪
♪ I mean whatever, just don't think about it ♪
♪ Let's sue the new guy ♪
♪ Hubbub, hubbub, hubbub, hubbub ♪


Rebecca: Chocolate, meet Honey. Honey, meet Chocolate. Hello, Honey, nice to meet you. Oh, hello, Chocolate. Ooh, do you want to make love in Rebecca's mouth?

Rebecca: Wow, I would really love five minutes alone in here with my phone browser set to private.


♪ This is our horizontal tango ♪
♪ We're both pissed off ♪
♪ And yet turned on... ♪
♪ This is our horizontal, horny, angry tango ♪
♪ Now it's time for a six bar long ♪


Paula: Okay, you got to know somebody with money. I mean, you grew up in Richistan. Don't you all have cocktail parties where you just stand around and talk about how to get more tax breaks or...

Rebecca: Oh, my hormones are out of control. It's like a hundred periods, plus what I imagine cocaine would be like if I weren't too chicken to try it.

Heather: Kevin, I'm not Indian. I get that a lot, but... my mom's white, my dad's black. That's what I am. I'm half-black, half-white. 100% Michigan.

Heather: I'm feeling good about my future. I can do a quick favor. It's still just nine months, right? They haven't changed that, have they?

Darryl: Did you just say that you would carry our baby?

Hector: What-What's happening?
Heather: Oh. The three of us are just gonna have a baby together. It's no big deal.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий