27 февр. 2019 г.

Hunters in the Dark

True Detective 3×6


Wayne: Helluva day when a gunfight's the second most excitin' thing that happens to you.

Wayne: One thing I learned, the war? Life happens now. Then later's now, y'know? It's never behind you.

Wayne: I'm not avoidin' the question, just... really don't spend time rememberin' stuff.
Amelia: That's like a superpower to me. I can't even understand that. How do you do it?
Wayne: Hmm. Just lucky, I guess.

Hays: You know... it's terrible what this work makes you ponder. Don't you think?

Hays: I wouldn't know, Miss. But what you just did is called speculation. That leads to projection, we call it. Twists what you see, obfuscates truth.

Elisa: Doesn't the simple body count point toward something bigger...

Hays: Nothin' stays like it used to be.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий