13 февр. 2019 г.

The Meteorite Manifestation

The Big Bang Theory 12×14


Bernadette: No. I don't want to take my robe off under a spotlight. This is a candle body.

Bernadette: What are we gonna do about this?
Howard: I say... we wait until his lights go off, and then I make hot, motionless love to you...... Don't move. It's go time.

Howard: And then Andy said if we want privacy, we should plant some trees. The only way I know how to do that is to give a dollar and tree shows up in Israel.

Nathan: You know, a lot of people handle this type of thing online, but I always say nothing beats the human touch. Oh, but don't worry! I'm not gonna actually touch you. We had quite the informative meeting on that.

Bernadette: We were hoping you could check...
Nathan: I certainly can. I just need you to fill out a form, and we have them available in Armenian, Chinese, Cambodian, English, Farsi, Korean, Spanish and Vietnamese.
Howard: Well, English, obviously.
Nathan: Well, we're not allowed to presume. That was a whole other meeting.

Stuart: Whoa, whoa! You're not gonna cut open a meteor, are you? Have you not learned anything from comic books?! Space viruses? Pod people? I sell nothing but warnings.

Howard: Well, you know what they say: when life give you lumens, make lumen-Ade.

Sheldon: You think you know people...

Sheldon: You can't cross a double yellow line! What is this, the Purge?

Nathan: Interesting question...
Sheldon: Yeah, I know. Because, on the one hand, Confucius says we owe a greater responsibility to people we're close with rather than to society at large. But, on the other hand, Socrates says that we're obligated to obey all laws, even unjust ones. And then, furthermore, if we're entertaining rules about when it's okay to break the rules, I should-- where does it end?
Nathan: Well, for me, it ends at 5:00.

Sheldon: I didn't do it. I filled out the form and then realized that the unwritten rules of friendship are more important than the written rules of the city of Altadena's Zoning and Planning Department.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий