7 февр. 2019 г.

A Rapidly Mutating Virus

You're the Worst 2×11


Becca: Oh, creating a human life. I got to tell you, it is so fulfilling. But making a grammatical nightmare of a song with Gretchen's psychopath client, that's a really big deal, you know... for you.
Lindsay: Oh, hey. Tomorrow I'm eating runny cheese and going on an inverted roller coaster. Want to come?... Oh, sorry, I forgot. You can't ever do anything fun because you're ruining your body with some ginger-headed parasite.
Vernon: Ha!

Becca: I need you to get me some food. Write this down... Two... Two beef and cheddars from Arby's, a birthday cake, Red Vines, Skinnylicious Salmon Rolls from Cheesecake Factory, a large popcorn from AMC... just buy the ticket and leave.

Edgar: I'm a little nervous.
Jimmy: Just mimic everything they do like a rapidly mutating virus.
Edgar: I think I'm just gonna be myself...
Jimmy: That's the worst version of you.

Gretchen: It's like you have amnesia. Every day, you think things are gonna be different, and I'll just be happy... Well, maybe you can understand this... I feel nothing. About anything. Dogs, candy, old Blondie records, nachos, you, us, nothing...

Sam Dresden: I am a one in a generation! A disrupter. You know how in that Charlie Chaplin movie, there's this ho, walking and talking on a cell phone even though it's 1928? I'm that future-ass cell phone ho!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий