24 февр. 2011 г.

127 Hours

Aron Ralston: The guide book says that the route’s through here. But I know a better way. The cool way. Guaranteed, best time you can have with your clothes on. Although, it’s better with your clothes off.


& Megan: Jesus! What if these things move?
    Kristi: They’ve been here for millions of years. They’re not gonna move.
    Aron: Sure they will!
    Megan: What?!
    Aron: Everything is moving all the time. Let’s just hope not today!


& Aron: Every morning at 9:30. I get fifteen minutes of sunlight. Really nice.


& Aron: Listen. Don’t buy the cheap made-in-China multi-tool. I tried to find my Swiss Army knife, but... This thing came free with a flashlight. The flashlight was a piece of shit too. I kept it in my truck for emergencies. Not that I’m blaming you, mom. It was a... perfectly great stocking stuffer. There is no way you could have known that I’d get in this kind of trouble.


& Aron: Good morning everyone! It is seven o’clock here, in Canyonlands, U.S.A. And this morning, on the boulder, we have a very special guest, self-proclaimed American super hero... Aron Ralston! Let’s hear it for Aron!


& Aron: Aron, from Loser Canyon, Utah, how do you know so much?
    Aron: Well, I’ll tell you how I know so much. I volunteer for the rescue service. You see, I’m some kind of a... well, a big fucking heart hero. And I can do everything on my own, you see?
    Aron: I do see! Now... Is it true that despite, or maybe because you’re a big fucking heart hero, you didn’t tell anyone where you were going?
    Aron: Yeah, that’s absolutely correct.


& Aron: Mom, dad, I just wanna take this time to tell you that the time we spent together was awesome. And I haven’t appreciated you in my heart as I know that I could. Mom, I love you. And I wish that I had returned all your calls, ever. I love you, guys. And I’ll always be with you.


& Aron: This is no Slurpee. It’s like a bag of piss.


& Aron: This rock... This rock has been waiting for me my entire life. I hate this rock! In it’s entire life. Ever since it was a bit of meteorite. A million billion years ago. Up there in space. It’s been waiting... to come here. Right, right here. I’ve been moving towards it my hole life. The minute I was born every breath I’ve taken, every action has been leading me to this crack on the out surface.


& — You should stop and rest.
    Aron: No, I better keep going.


& Aron ... always leaves a note to say where he has gone.



+ on Imdb.


__ Не ходите, дети, в Африку гулять. Поодиночке.

) Martha Masters )

8O Пила легче смотрится, чем такой байопик.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий