1 февр. 2011 г.

Monsters

& Sam: You... photographing these things?
    Kaulder: I've photographed quite a bit of them. Mostly carcasses. I'm trying to get a shot that would make your dads frontpage. {...}


& Sam: Doesn't that kinda bother you, that you need something bad to happen to profit from it?
    Kaulder: ... You mean like a doctor?
    Sam: You know what I mean.
    Kaulder: Yeah, I know what you mean. ... Let me ask you something? You know how much money your fathers company pays for a picture of a child killed by a creature?.. $50,000. You know how much money I get paid for a picture of a happy child?.. Nothing. You know where that puts me? Photographing tragedy.


& — Infected zone is very risky. If you got the money you go by ferry. Do you have the money? Do you take the risk?


& Kaulder: It's fine. This town isn't gonna get hit for another two days.
    Sam: No, but isn't that kinda like the weatherman who says it's not gonna rain, and then all of a sudden it rains?
    Kaulder: The Meteorologist? This guy that lived next door to me when I was attempting to go to college. A big "stoner." His name was Joel. I was like "Joel, what are you doing?" He said: "Well, I'm working to be Meteorologist. That's the only job that I can be wrong every day and not get fired."


+ on Imdb.


__ Ачём? Ниачом.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий