7 февр. 2011 г.

The Tourist

& — Do you think it’s Alexander Pierce?
    Inspector John Acheson: I think everybody’s Pierce.


& Elise Clifton-Ward: You read spy novels. I am a mysterious woman on a train... You tell me what my story is.
    Frank Tupelo: Okay... I think you would be a diplomat attache. Or maybe a girl from East Germany whose father’s been kidnapped. And they’re blackmailing you into stealing something for them... Probably microfilm, there’s usually microfilm involved.
    Elise: What awaits me?
    Frank: Trouble, certainly.
    Elise: Danger?
    Frank: Oh, yeah. You’ll most likely be shot at in less than two chapters!
    Elise: Is there a man in my life?
    Frank: ... Have to wait and see.


& Elise: Invite me to dinner, Frank.
    Frank: What?! Would you like to have the dinner?
    Elise: Women don’t like questions.
    Frank: Join me for dinner.
    Elise: Too demanding.
    Frank: Join me for dinner?
    Elise: Another question.
    Frank: I’m having dinner... If you’d care to join me...


& Elise: Musician? Bartender? I give up.
    Frank: Math, I teach maths.
    Elise: I would not have guessed that. I’d imagine you’re a cool math teacher, though?
    Frank: Still a math teacher.


& Reginald Shaw: Now what do I own in Venice?


& Frank: You’re ravenous*.
    Elise: Do you mean ravishing*?
    Frank: ...I do.
    Elise: You’re ravenous.
    Frank: I am.


& Elise: It’s the Roman god, Janus. My mother gave it to me when I was little. She wanted it to teach me that people have two sides, a good side, a bad side... Past and future... And that we must embrace both in someone we love.


& Italian policeman: Now, you wish to report a murder?
    Frank: No. Some people tried to kill me.
    Policeman: I was told you are reporting a murder.
    Frank: Attempted murder.
    Policeman: That’s not so serious.
    Frank: No, not when you downgrade it from murder. But when you upgrade it from room service, it’s quite serious.


& Frank: But I’m in love with you...


& Shaw: I’ve never really understood the love that people devote to each other. Money, yes. Possessions, yes. But people are so unreliable, they sicken decay and die.


& Elise: Twenty million dollars on plastic surgery... And that’s the face you choose?
    Frank: Do you not like it?
    Elise: It will do.



-- Dict:
ravenous — хищный; жадный; изголодавшийся
ravishing — восхитительный; упоительный; обаятельный; очаровательный



+ on Imdb

The Tourist

Перед просмотром киноленты был заблаговременно предупрежден, и, как следствие, вооружён:
Мучительно медленные погони по венецианским каналам - длинно снятые и мало резаные, ужасно-прекрасная пробежка Деппа по черепицам, настолько павильонная и искуственная, что её настоящесть не вызывает сомнения, опухший (ботокс? кок?) где-мои-скулы?! Депп, скелетопрекрасная Джоли - в общем, одно сплошное удовольствие.
В общем, если у вас есть чувство юмора и свободные полтора часика, то вполне себе фан-фан-фан.
комедия это. комедия. а ее заявляют, как серьезное кино в качестве драмы/триллера.

__ Johnny & Angelina, close-up all the time. And of course Venice. They are beautiful.

The Tourist Johnny Depp Frank Tupelo Angelina Jolie Elise Clifton-Ward

The Tourist Angelina Jolie Elise Clifton-Ward Johnny Depp Frank Tupelo



. Important note: this's not a Hollywood, this's _European_ movie. That's all.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий