3 февр. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x2

Rewind

Season 1, Episode 2


& Chance: The switch for the landing gear, it’s right there. Pull it.
    Laura, stewardess: It’s not working.
    Chance: Are you sure?
    Laura: Pretty sure.
    Chance: All right, hold the yoke*.
    Laura: What are you doing?!
    Chance: I’m looking it up in the manual. The manual.


& Chance: If we don’t put that fire out before it reaches the relay, we could have problems.
    Laura: What kind of problems?
    Chance: The crashing kind.


& Laura: What about you? How does somebody become a bodyguard?
    Chance: Oh, I hated my old job. Felt I had more potential.


& Chance: So what brings you to Seattle? Work? Did you know there are killers on this plane, Vincent?.. Heart disease, diabetes, mesothelioma... Silent killers claiming the lives of thousands of men your age every year. You want to tell me why you're really on this plane?


& Chance: We need more airflow to put out the fire. And right now the strongest winds are blowing above us.
    Laura: But, the fire's below us.
    Chance: Not for long... We're gonna flip the plane.


& Chance: Look, done right, it's just a one-G maneuver. I've done plenty of on
e-G maneuvers. I've done a Cuban eight... Did a hammerhead once.
    Laura: You ever done this?
    Chance: ... On a simulator. It was a very good simulator.


& Chance: Hey. Bet you can't guess what's gonna happen in ten seconds.


& Chance: All right. Now for the hard part. I'm gonna flip us back. ... Uh-oh.
    Laura: What?!
    Chance: I lost the stick. Thruster too. Controls aren't responding.
    Laura: What does that mean?
    Chance: In technical terms? I think we broke the plane.


& Casper: Well, I'm saying if I could download the flight management software to my laptop, we wouldn't need to fix the plane's computer. We could just use mine.
    Captain: You want to replace the flight computer with a laptop?
    Casper: That coffee maker in your galley*... They flew to the Moon with a chip 1/10th that size. These are not advanced systems.


& Guerrero: A guy comes to you, and says, "Here's a key. This key'll open any safe anywhere." Do you take it?



-- Dict:
yoke — ручка управления, штурвал
galley — камбуз


+ on Imdb.

__ Very slow fire on the plane. What a luck.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий