19 февр. 2011 г.

Glee 1x13

Sectionals

Season 1, Episode 13

& Santana: Sex is not dating.
    Brittany: If it was, Santana and I would be dating.


& Finn: Don’t play dumb! You’re too freakin’ dumb to play dumb.


& Rachel: I’m done with you! I’m done with... I’m done with all of you! I’m so sorry. I fully understand if you want to beat me up. If you can, just try and avoid my nose, please...


& Emma: We’ve got a problem. They’re doing all of our numbers. The kids are completely freaking out. Artie keeps ramming himself into the wall, and I’m pretty sure Jacob Ben Israel just wet himself.


& Will: Sue! What kind of teacher are you?
    Sue: Hey, buddy. I just came by to feed my Venus fly trap.
    Will: You leaked the set list, and you are not going to get away with it.
    Sue: That is a libelous* accusation... And I insist you retract it immediately. You have no proof.
    Will: No proof?! You are the only person who had the list!
    Sue: But other than that, you have no proof.


& Finn: That’s not fair. Why does it always have to come down to me? Why do I always have to be the bigger man?
    Will: Because sometimes being special... sucks.


& Finn: I just want everything to be like it... like it never happened, you know?
    Will: Well, Finn... you can’t always get what you want.


& Remington:I think what we have here is a case of deaf racism. Shame on you.


& Sue: Schuester! Well played, sir. I underestimated you. Alright, here’s what happens now. I’m gonna head on down to my condo in Boca... brown up a bit, get myself into fighting shape... then I’m gonna return to this school even more hell-bent* on your destruction. Get ready for the ride of your life, Will Schuester. You are about to board the Sue Sylvester express. Destination: horror!
    Will: I look forward to it, Sue.
    Sue: You know, you just woke a sleeping giant. Prepare to be crushed!



--Dict:
libelous — клеветнический
hell-bent — одержимый


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий