25 февр. 2011 г.

Mad Men 3x12

The Grown-Ups

Season 3, Episode 12


& Rachel: I’ve got your hot cocoa.
    Pete: ... It’s instant.
    Rachel: It’s from the diner. I don’t know how you can tell.
    Pete: You can tell because they use water instead of milk.


& Pete: Really? What is it based on? Our billings are neck and neck.
    Pryce: It’s become apparent that you are excellent at making the clients feel their needs are being met, but Mr. Cosgrove has the rare gift of making them feel as if they haven’t any needs.
    Pete: I see. ... I hope this was a difficult decision.
    Pryce: It was.


& Peggy: Duck’s not married.
    Allison: Oh. Then why are you with him...


& — What are you doing?! They shot the president.


& Don: Where’s your mother?
    Sally: She’s not feeling well.
    Betty: I can’t stop crying.
    Don: Why are the kids watching this?


& Pete: I don’t understand this. And here we are... Lyndon Johnson, more of the same. Nobody voted for him. It felt for a second like everything was about to change.
    Trudy: You should get your coat and your scarf. {...}
    Pete: Why are we going?
    Trudy: Because it’s your boss’s daughter’s wedding. It’s business, Pete, and there a system. You always say that.
    Pete: It’s one thing to go to this wedding and act like I don’t hate them. It’s another thing to go and act like the President hasn’t been murdered.
    Trudy: Maybe they’ll cancel it, but we have to show.


& Crane: Did you see “The Times”? He lived in Russia.
    Cosgrove: I thought he just visited.
    Crane: Would you visit?


& Don: Everything’s gonna be fine.
    Betty: How do you know that?
    Don: You’ll see.


& — Clearers are pushing. There is Lee Oswald. ... He’s been shot.
    Betty: Oh my god! Oh my god.
    Don: What happened?
    Betty: Lee Oswald has been shot. They shot him.
    Don: What?!
    Betty: What is going on?! ... Don, please leave me alone.


& Betty: What is going on?
    Henry: It will be okay. We’ve lost a lot of presidents and we’re still standing.


& Henry: You’ll know that I can make you happy.


& Betty: But I don’t love you anymore. I know that. I kissed you yesterday. And I didn’t feel a thing.


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий