11 февр. 2011 г.

Mad Men 3x8

Souvenir

Season 3, Episode 8


& Francine: So how long will that report take?
    Henry Francis: I have no idea. But there’s a saying in politics... “When you have no power, delay.”


& Don: Sorry. I haven’t changed my money yet.
    Italian bellboy: Oh, no, signore. Thank you. American dollar is very good. Thank you.
    Betty: $2, Don? That’s what he makes in a week.


& “If i were that cigarette in your mouth, I would die of happiness.”



& Ed, Pete’s neighbor: I’ve had four months without any tears, Mr. Campbell. Four quiet months. You know how hard it is to find someone my wife can get along with? And now this. Look. There are plenty of nannies in this neighborhood. Stay away from her. In fact... be smart. Stay out of the building.


& Betty: Sally, get down here.
    Sally: Coming.
    Betty: I want you to know that I think Ernie Hanson is a very nice little boy, but i don’t want you running around just kissing boys.
    Sally: I wasn’t.
    Betty: And you don’t kiss boys. Boys kiss you. The first kiss is very special.
    Sally: But I already did it. It’s over.
    Betty: You’re going to have a lot of first kisses. You’re going to want it to be special, so you remember. It’s where you go from being a stranger to knowing someone. And every kiss with him after that is a shadow of that kiss. Do you understand?
    Sally: I think so.


& Trudy: Tell me... What happened at work today?
    Pete: Well, Kinsey invented some contraption* that can shoot a water balloon across the office. We filled it with ketchup.
    Trudy: Did you?


-- Dict:
contraption — штуковина


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий