4 февр. 2011 г.

Glee 1x11

Hairography

Season 1, Episode 11


& Emma: First, don’t let Sue distract you, all right? And if you can’t take Mohammad to the mountain, then you got to get Mohammad to bring the mountain down to his house. Mohammad’s house, wherever he’s staying.


& Terri: What are you doing?!
    Will: I’m trying to be intimate With my wife.
    Terri: No, you’re trying to have sex!
    Will: Wh... Not, intimacy.
    Terri: If you wanted intimacy, you... You would ask me how I’m feeling about being pregnant.
    Will: ... You’re right. I’m sorry.


& Kendra: I think this is the first time they have all been asleep at the same time. What’s that smell?
    Quinn: Soap.
    Kendra: You got them to take a bath?! What are you, an exorcist?


& Sue: I assume you read lips. Read these. Never let anything distract you from winning. Ever.


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий