1 февр. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x1

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1


& Hollis: Where's Lydecker?
    Christopher Chance: Just give it a minute. You'll figure it out.


& Chance: Listen, word of advice, never make threats. You want to do something, don't talk about it. Do it. Threats just make things messier. No more threats. Just action.


& Chance: Why me?
    Stephanie Dobbs: You can flush this person out, yes? Get him to reveal himself and take him out?
    Chance: I work with a cover. Blend into the background. Let you appear vulnerable so the threat reveals itself. And then eliminate the threat.


& Chance: How fast does this train go?
    Stephanie: Safe cruising speed is about 200 miles per hour.
    Chance: Would I get to ride on it?
    Stephanie: I assume so.
    Chance: Okay. I'm in.


& Stephanie: They're our biggest investors. What did you just say?
    Chance: Oh, he wanted to know how I recognized that his dialect was satsuma-ben. Told him my grandfather was stationed in Tokyo. After the war, dated a steward from a small fishing village on the island of Kyushu. My grandfather sponsored him when he came to the U.S. for college. Became a friend of the family and he taught me Japanese.
    Stephanie: Wow, that's... is that true?
    Chance: No.


& Chance: So what was the tab for all this?
    Stephanie: All in? About $80 billion.
    Chance: How much of this came out of my taxes?
    Stephanie: About $62 billion.
    Chance: Even I want to kill you for a little bit right now.


& Chance: Oh, get a load of this. I'm watching a guy who won't stop shifting his coat. She thinks I'm flirting with her.


& Guerrero: I got to warn you guys, if this gets violent, I'm gonna fight back.
    Alfredo: You think you're gonna fight back?
    Guerrero: All right, maybe fight back's a little misleading. I'll take the beating 'cause that's all you two amateurs are cleared to do. And then one night soon, I'm gonna break into your house and kill each of you in your sleep. Probably start with you, Alfredo. That way Steven here can have a few extra days with Marla and the girls. It's only fair.


& Chance: No such thing as a coincidence.


& Guerrero: All right, cool. I'll, uh, I'll go pay him a visit.
    Winston: Well, how is that good news?
    Guerrero: Companies like this aren't built to off people, Winston. Tends to get sloppy*. Someone talks, the wrong guys listen, and suddenly word's all over the street.
    Winston: Wait, who are you going to see?
    Guerrero: The wrong guy.


& Stephanie: I lied to you about who I was.
    Chance: Everybody does that. I don't care what anybody says. Sometimes it's a lot easier. You did something you regret. We're hardwired to do things we regret. It ain't gonna change. There's nothing to be afraid of. And it's certainly not a reason to die.



-- Dict:
sloppy — небрежный


+ on Imdb.


__ James Bond for a quick and many times.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий