17 февр. 2011 г.

Donnie Darko (1/2)

& Elizabeth: I’m voting for Dukakis.
    Eddie Darko (Dad): Well... Maybe when you have children of your own who need braces and you can’t afford them because half of your husband’s paycheck goes to the Federal Government, you’ll regret that.


& Donnie: You are such a fuck-ass.
    Elizabeth: Did you just call me a “fuck-ass”? You can go suck a fuck.
    Donnie: Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a fuck?
    Elizabeth: You want me to tell you?
    Donnie: Tell me.
    Rose Darko (Mom): We will not have this at the dinner table.
    Samantha: What’s a fuck-ass?


& Rose: Our son just called me a bitch.
    Eddie: You’re not a bitch. You’re bitchen, but you’re not a bitch.


& Frank: Wake up... I’ve been watching you... Come closer... Closer... 28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.
    Donnie: Why?


& Jim: I hate kids.
    Fisher: Let's golf.


& Donnie: No mail today. Maybe tomorrow.


& Gretchen: Don’t look so freaked.
    Donnie: I’m not.


& Gretchen: My mom had to get a restraining order against my stepdad. He has emotional problems.
    Donnie: Oh, I have those too! What kind of emotional problems does your dad have?
    Gretchen: He stabbed my mom four times in the chest.
    Donnie: Oh.


& Gretchen: “Donnie Darko”? What the hell kind of name is that? It’s like some sort of superhero or something.
    Donnie: What makes you think I’m not?


& Gretchen: You’re weird.
    Donnie: Sorry.
    Gretchen: No, that was a compliment.


& Donnie: What’s the point of living... if you don’t have a dick?


& Donnie: How can you do that?
    Frank: I can do anything I want. And so can you.


& Principal Cole: What exactly did you say to Mrs. Farmer?
    Mrs. Farmer: I’ll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus!
Life Line Fear Love


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий