23 февр. 2011 г.

Skins 1x5

Sid

Season 1, Episode 5


& Teacher Tom: So... 2,000 words on Lech Walesa, Solidarity and the collapse of Soviet power. You’ve got two days. Get your head down.
    Mark, Sid’s father: Jesus Christ! You better fucking believe he’s getting his head down. You can say goodbye to sunshine, Sunshine. You are grounded. Oh, yes, my boy! We’re going to do this my way now! You hear me? The gravy train has terminated! Terminated! You lazy little fucker.


& Cassie: Hi. Wow, Maxxie, you look all horny.
    Maxxie: You can tell?


& Mark: Right, you have been warned! Oh, yes, I warned you! This is what happens. No telly. No stereo. No... Asian Fanny Fun. That should be enough to help you concentrate. Is it?!


& Sid: Ah, yeah. That’s better. Oh, yeah. Ah, yeah.
    Tony: ...... I’m just gonna go out and come back in again. OK?


& Tony: Hello. It’s Tony! All right, Sid? Thought you might need a hand. With your coursework. Shall we let some air in here? ... That’s better. Is that a picture of my girlfriend?


& Mark: ...look, actually, er, Sid’s got some work to do now, so...
    Tony: OK. Hope to see you very soon, Sid. Nice to see you, Mark. Bye, Liz! Bye, Tony!
    Sid: What?
    Mark: Why could you not be like... Why did I?..
Yeah Yeah Yeahs — Date With The Night


& Chris: Where’s Tony?
    Michelle: I don’t know. Fuck! We’d better be at the right concert.
    Sid: No, it’s definitely here.


& Chris: Beach Boys, man. Fucking top!


& Michelle: What the fuck?
    Tony: Hi. Just checking Abi’s diaphragm contractions.


& Abi: Well... Michelle. I’m just wondering why you’re overreacting like this.
    Michelle: Overreacting?! Right in my face, you whore!
    Abi: You know, typically, episodes of paranoia might be symptomatic of a wide range of emotional and mental issues. Maybe, you know, you need some help with the outbursts. My mother’s a psychologist, she could... Oh! Ow! I’ll kill you, you fucking flat-chested cocksucking spastic horse-fucker!
    Sid: Woah, good swearing.


& Tony: Go after her.
    Sid: What?
    Tony: Life throws up so few opportunities...
    Sid: But she’s your girlfriend.
    Tony: ...who you love. Change. It’s a wonderful thing. Look, you know how subatomic particles don’t obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence... They run into each other in the middle of the universe, and, bang! Energy. We’re the same as that. That’s the great thing about the universe. Unpredictable. That’s why it’s so much fun.
    Sid: ........ I’m... just gonna go see if she’s OK, all right?
    Tony: Sid. Bang!


& Sid: Michelle would never... never fuck a horse.


& Mark: Where the fuck have you been!!?
    Sid: Dad, I just nipped to the shops.
    Mark: For three hours?
    Sid: I got lost.


& Mark: Did you think we wouldn’t know? Did you actually think that we wouldn’t know?!
    Sid: Dad, you’re such a...
    Mark: Such a what? Such a... Such a what? Such a fucking what? Such a fucking what?!
    Sid: Dildo.


& Cassie: It’s your choice, Sid. Everything is your choice. Wake up, Sid.
    Sid: Bollocks.


& Sid’s Mom: I want you to make more of an effort with your dad in general. He’s a good guy.
    Sid: He doesn’t act like one.
    Mom: Not recently, no.
The New York Fund — The Guns Of Camden Town


& Chris: Yo! Last night, man. Cool. Total blast. Everything you could want from an evening. Songs, choirgirls, colourful costumes, fellatio... Rabbits...


& Tom: Sooo... Coursework? ... Sid, there are people here you can talk to. I am here for you. We can sort this out. I’m all ears. Come on.
    Sid: What? We can sort out the fact that my best mate wants me to make move on his girlfriend, who I love, even though she still loves him and now actually hates me? My Dad thinks I’m a complete fuck-up, and can’t stop acting like a fuck-up and no matter what I try, I can’t stop pissing everyone off? We can sort that out, can we?
    Tom: OK. OK, yeah. Give me a moment to, um... Life, Sid. There are lots of ups and downs, OK? It is like a... It’s like a... bird, flying. Find your wings, Sid. Right. And do your fucking coursework. Otherwise you’re fucked.
    Sid: Yeah. Thanks, Tom. That sorts it.
    Tom: Pas de probleme, Sidney. So see you tomorrow.


& Tony: Your mistake, my friend, was making your move too quickly.
    Sid: What?
    Tony: Yes, grasshopper. Sensei say that boy must wait 12 hours before he approach girl on rebound.


& Sid: I love you.
    Michelle: Huh?
    Sid: Nothing.


& Doctor: You need to be relatives. Are you family?
    Sid: No.
    Jal: Yes, I’m her sister.
    Sid: Right. Is he your brother?
    Jal: No. He’s not.


+ on Imdb.


! Drop dead OST.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий