14 февр. 2011 г.

I Spit on Your Grave

& Earl: You just follow this here map...


& Johnny: So you know you’re running a little hot. Maybe I should check up under your hood for you?..


& Sheriff: Eat that tape, fat boy!


& Matthew: I’m... I’m... I’m sorry.
    Jennifer: It’s just not good enough!


& Andy: What are you doing?!
    Jennifer: Some fishing. I know how you guys like to fish.


& Jennifer: Don’t blink.


& Jennifer: You like the show so far?
    Andy: Let me out of here!
    Jennifer: Wait. It gets better.


& Jennifer: Let’s see how long you can keep that pretty little face of yours.
    Stanley: Fuck you!
    Jennifer: You already did that. I didn’t enjoy it much. Now it’s my turn to fuck you.
The Saw just resting here. Or nervously smokes on the side, as you prefer.


& Jennifer: That is disgusting. Even your boys didn’t piss themselves.


& Jennifer: No teeth, show horse. No teeth.


& Jennifer: Sorry, Sheriff. It was fun while it lasted.



On Imdb

I Spit on Your Grave

__ They took men's all subconscious fears. And showed them with a great pleasure.

. Someone on the whole head sick wrote this script.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий