24 февр. 2011 г.

Skins 1x6

Maxxie and Anwar

Season 1, Episode 6


& Maxxie: You gonna be this horny the whole trip?
    Anwar: Just wait till we get there. Oh, man. Those Russian peasant babes will do anything for some Levi’s and a Big Mac!


& Tom: We’re gonna work hard, understanding the culture and history of Mokshovkov in the Mordovian Republic of the Russian Federation. OK? We’re gonna see the real Russia, yeah? The wild and desolate land that Napoleon and Hitler failed to tame. This is adventure, yeah? This is living, breathing history. Who’s with me? ... Thank you, sir. I was addressing history students only.


& Anwar: Now what?
    Angie: Just walk on.
    Anwar: I’m trying — they just look so disappointed I’m not a terrorist.
    Tony: Well, you’re a very dull Muslim, Anwar. Very dull indeed.


& Tom: Dobry den. Ya, Tom Barkley. And you are...
    Kovskaya: Irene Kovskaya. Translator. Come! I lock you in!


& Anwar: Wank or tell group? Wank or tell group? Ah, tell group!


& Maxxie: What the fuck?
    Anwar: What?
    Maxxie: “Bad mood — comfy jim jams”?
    Anwar: What? You try arguing with a 45-year-old Pakistani woman, then...


& Maxxie: We’re going out on the pull.
    Anwar: Make sure you don’t bring anyone back.
    Maxxie: Huh?
    Anwar: We are sharing a room Max, yeah. I don’t wanna have to pretend to be asleep while you’re doing whatever you do with some big Cossack guy.


& Maxxie: Well, have you ever tried being with a man?
    Anwar: No! Don’t be sick.
    Maxxie: You calling me sick?
    Anwar: No! I dunno what I think, yeah. I’m just a Muslim. Gay’s... just wrong.


& Maxxie: You fucking prick. I can’t believe you’re putting that Muslim bullshit on me!
    Anwar: What?
    Maxxie: I’m against God? You’re the fucking worst Muslim!
    Anwar: I pray five times a day.
    Maxxie: For what?.. More pork chops? Fuck it. Let’s get a drink. Of course Allah wants you doing Class As from Sid’s arse!
    Anwar: You’re talking about my religion!
    Maxxie: How was I ever friends with a fucking hypocrite? Happy fucking Ramadan.
    Anwar: It’s not Ramadan!


& Mrs. Rynkowski: What is problem?
    Maxxie: You won’t understand. I mean, you can’t even speak English.
    Mrs. Rynkowski: No problem! Vodka! Now, you tell me problem. We drink and problem kaput, da? Na zdoroviye!


& Angie: Chris, this... was a one-off. I don’t have sex with my 17-year-old students.
    Chris: How old are they normally?


& Anwar: Ummm... me... name... Anwar.
    Anka: Me... name... Anka.
    Anwar: If only you knew the things I’d love to do to you... Rub my fingers through your hair... Kiss your lips... Kiss your neck. Come on your tits.
    Anka: Sounds like fun.
    Anwar: You speak English?!?!
    Anka: Ya-hah!


& Anwar: You were right, Max. I am a hypocrite.
    Maxxie: Go on.
    Anwar: No. I can’t. It’s not right.
    Maxxie: It’s religion, Anwar. It’s just stuff. You don’t have to believe in it.
    Anwar: Then where does that leave me, Max? I’m a Muslim boy. I don’t get to choose.
    Maxxie: But where does that leave us?



+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий