2 февр. 2011 г.

Glee 1x10

Ballad

Season 1, Episode 10


& Judy Fabray, Quinn's Mom: We'll let it out a little bit. The problem here, honey, is, you know... I just don't think you've been getting enough exercise ever since you quit the Cheerios. {...} You used to spend hours every day doing back flips and high kicks. And now... I mean, now you spend all your free time sitting on a stool in the dark singing show tunes. Do you know how many calories you burn singing? Hmm?.. Not very many.


& Terri: Listen, you little psycho. This is Will's wife. And if I don't get enough sleep, my antidepressants won't work. And then I'll go crazy, and I'll kill you. Stop calling!


& Kurt: Sing to me everything you feel.
    Finn: Okay. Uh... I can't. I can't... I can't sing to a dude.


& Finn: Dude, I'm sorry. You're really awesome, Kurt. I... I'm just under a load of crap right now.
    Kurt: Girls... They're your problem. They're up. They're down. Girls...


& Kurt: I don't know why I find his stupidity charming. I mean, he's cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of four is rainbows. I guess that's love for you.


& Will: For the last time, I am not having an affair with any of my students. And you are not allowed to turn one of them into your slave... because you have this irrational fear of me leaving you.
    Terri: Well, why not, huh, if it's win-win for everyone?


& Finn: I have to go. They'll think I'm pooping.


& Will: I know it's not always easy for you, Rachel. And I know that there are some things about yourself... that you think you'd like to change. But you should know that there's some boy out there... who's gonna like you for everything you are... including those parts of you
that even you don't like. Those are gonna be the things he likes the most.



+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий