27 янв. 2019 г.

There Is Not Currently a Problem

You're the Worst 2×7


Jimmy: Aw, damn it. You're you. I was having the most amazing dream where you were you, but also you were Janis Joplin. But now you're just you.

Jimmy: Hakuna matata.
Gretchen: Did you just quote The Lion King to me?
Jimmy: The lion what? No, it's a... it's a Swahili phrase.
Gretchen: No, I know th... Are you sure you're not quoting something?
Jimmy: Just Khalid, the kabob shop owner in my old neighborhood. I mean, the phrase doesn't translate easily to English, but it means... that there is not currently a problem.

Dorothy: I guess we're just gonna have to be stuck here all day.
Gretchen: No, we can't be! We're adults. We can walk!
Jimmy: What are we, New Yorkers? Oh, fuggedaboutit. Let's walk and get a pizza bagel with Mayor Giuliani.

Edgar: You guys have fun... Dancing to no music.

Jimmy: You're all just dancing, like some uncoordinated doomsday cult, while vermin run around unchecked.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий