29 янв. 2019 г.

The Ricklantis Mixup

Rick and Morty 3x7


Rick K-22: Morty, he's not gonna donate. You're pitching the Policeman's Ball to a black teenager here.

Rick K-22: You don't have to be a dick. I think you know that's not true.

Rick: Anyone continuing to explore the Citadel is either stupid or one of the unfortunate millions held hostage by their terrible ideas.

Rick Cop: I'm just saying, it makes me a little sad to hear a Morty cop calling Mortys animals.
Morty Cop: Well, it makes me sad to hear another Rick cop buying into his sensitivity training.

Rick Cop: Do you realize how many codes you just violated?
Morty Cop: Aw, geez, Rick. What do I know about knowin' stuff? Get in the [Bleep] car.

Candidate Morty: I'd rather live in hope than fear. If I had to fear anything, I'd fear other people being afraid. Of fear. Itself. But. No, I'm not afraid.

Strip Morty: You look like you could use a good time. One dance for $10, two for $25.
Rick Cop: No, thank you... And bad math.

Rick: A portal to the blender dimension? That's the oldest trick in the book! I'm a Rick! I'm more Rick than any of you!

Evil Morty: This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones, a speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Rick and Morty References
+ Episode Ending Explained
+ Wiki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий