8 янв. 2019 г.

The Paintball Scattering

The Big Bang Theory 12×11


Sheldon: You know what I call this drink?
Penny: A waste of champagne?
Sheldon: No. A Dr. Cooper. Because...
Amy: He's also sweet and bubbly.

Sheldon: Ooh! That is PhD-licious.

Leonard: I'm surprised you're interested in some stranger's opinion.
Sheldon: Well, as I always say, a stranger's just a friend who hasn't complimented me yet.

President Siebert: Well, we're thinking a divide-and-conquer approach here, where you do the interviews, and Sheldon stays here and holds down the fort. You know... in case there's an emergency.
Sheldon: What kind of an emergency would there be in physics?
President Siebert: I don't know, maybe... there's an object in motion that won't stay in motion. Or a reaction that's equal but not opposite...

President Siebert: It's not that we don't want Sheldon to do the interviews, it's just that we really want you to do the interviews. Without Sheldon.


Stuart: I know you're joking... but my flight-or-flight response doesn't.
Denise: Isn't it fight-or-flight?
Stuart: Not for me.

Amy: I need you to be honest with me. How do I look?
Sheldon: ... A little shorter, but as we age that happens to all of us.

Raj: You ran out of there so fast, if it was a cartoon, there would have been a Stuart-shaped hole in the wall.

President Siebert: ...And that headline-- "The Neurobiologist Who Revolutionized Physics."
Sheldon: I'm sorry. The who who did what to-- huh?

Denise: Okay, um... Leonard.
Leonard: Yeah?...
Denise: No, I'm picking you.
Leonard: First? For a team? What is happening?

Amy: Why can't you just be proud of me?
Sheldon: I am proud of you!
Amy: Really? Because you sound jealous!
Sheldon: Well, I'm that, too! I've seen Inside Out. I know I can feel two things at once.

Stuart: Well, it's kind of hard to explain. Uh, you know when things are going great, but you worry that any minute you might screw everything up?
Penny: No.
Leonard: Yes.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий