20 янв. 2019 г.

Luther 5×3

Vivien: Because the balance of risk has shifted.

Alice: So I take it I'm being arrested. Because you do remember how many crimes we've committed together?..

Luther: Alice, I don't care who gets hurt. All right? Knock yourself out, break legs, but no one dies.
Alice: I really don't see why it matters.
Luther: I know you don't, but it still does.

Mark: So the last I heard you were...
Alice: Well, quite, but apparently only the good die young.
Mark: Well, then, congratulations. You can expect to live forever.

Benny: You know, I always thought she'd be the end of you. I didn't think she'd be the end of us all.
Luther: Yeah, well, Benny... It's going to get worse. A lot worse.

Luther: I take you down. I take you, your family, everything. Brick by brick. You'll be the king of a smoking hill, mate.

Alice: I'm not apologising for what's happened, I'm regretting what's to come.

Palmer: I'm not here to listen. This isn't a dialogue. And now your friend is dead.

Benny: Boss, I need you to kill this prick for me... White. 6'1". Dark hair. Brown eyes. Muscular build...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий