30 янв. 2019 г.

LCD Soundsystem

You're the Worst 2×9


Jimmy: In fact, everyone... writing is very seldom actual writing. Like, maybe on the outside, it looks as though I'm drinking and playing darts and eating Craisins out of the box in my pocket, but this is part of the process. It's all writing.

Rob: Sometimes I just look around and wonder, like, how did this happen? I mean, Lexi just got this Mini. It's a really good car. Gas mileage is great. But I see it in the driveway, and it's like, "Ugh, what?!" I mean, one minute I'm living in this cute little studio near Beachwood, interning at New Line, swing dancing at the Derby. Just me and my dog and pizza and condoms... Suddenly I have a child and a mortgage, and it's like, "What?"

Rob: Lexi's always like, "School, Harper's school." And it's, like, fine, but on the other hand, I don't want to be having that conversation, you know? Like, I love the kid, obviously. I'm not gonna say she stole my life, but come on. I mean, what, if we get a divorce, I'd only be 44...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий