28 февр. 2012 г.

Johnny English Reborn


& English: Master, what is my destiny?
    Master: I’m in touch with a higher power. ... MI7 wants you on the first flight back to London
    English: Master, am I ready?
    Master: ... No. Window seat or aisle?

& Pamela Thornton (by Gillian Anderson!): People here often talk about your adventures in Mozambique. Well, Ml7 has come a long way since then.. The guns, the fast cars, and the chauvinism are all on their way out.

& English: Tell me, Ms Sumner, what exactly does a behavioral psychologist do?
    Kate Sumner: Monitor observable behavior for signs of internal psychology. We read people.

& Simon: Welcome back. How long has it been?
    English: I don’t know... Five years, three months and six days, or something.


& English: Mr Pussykin?
    Karlenko: Pudovkin. And you must be Mr...
    English: Um... Adams!

& English: I don’t know how to thank you.
    Kate: I’d love a take-away.
    English: Consider it done.

& Kate: Why do you think he’s better than you?
    English: Well, the man’s a god.
    Kate: Well, I prefer mortals. Pure, complicated, maddening mortals. I’ve come to realize that what’s really exciting to me is great loyalty, determination, and courage... You have always fascinated me, clinically.

& English: Ms Sumner, your pupils are dilating.
    Kate: Are they?
    English: Your cheeks are colouring.
    Kate: Eye contact deepening.
    English: Heart-rate rising. Ms Sumner, I believe we’re emotionally leaking.

& Kate: The bedroom, quickly.
    English: Oh, absolutely.

& English: Set the sat nav for Switzerland. Let’s kick some bottom.

& English: Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий