14 февр. 2012 г.

House M.D. 8x12

Chase

& House: If she likes crippled guys, I’m free for the next six minutes.

& House: I’d apologize again, but I’m still waiting for you to accept the first one.

& Chase: I don’t know when I’m coming back. I don’t know if I’m coming back. Got a problem with that, fire me.

& Chase: I was a seminarian.
    Moira: Who obviously didn’t take his vows.
    Chase: Cassock* made my ass look fat.

& Wilson: I didn’t tell him!
    House: You were cagey about where you were going. And Chase being cagey in general. Good chance I’d find the two of you in the same cage. So I had Park follow you.

& Chase: I don’t want your help.
    House: You got stabbed. You blame me. But what did you learn about me that you hadn’t known for years?
    Chase: Maybe I was an idiot before and I’m not one now.
House: Or maybe the reverse is true.

& Park: I’m... I’m sorry I led House to you.
    Chase: It’s part of the job.

& Chase: Can we get to my patient sometime soon?
    House: As soon as you admit that you’re a confused mess, sure.
    Chase: You’ll help me. ’Cause even though you don’t find my case interesting, you find my interest in it interesting.
    House: Well, when you put it that way...


& House: He tried to tongue-kiss Park when you were closer. You think his sexuality is normal?

& House: Your overreaction to your stabbing is to blame me even as you are drawn to me. Taub’s is to take moronic self-defense classes that won’t defend him against anything!
    Taub: Krav maga. Which helped me block your shot and will continue to help me defend myself in a building full of drugged-up strangers.

& House: Taub has to accept that by instinct and genetics he is a coward, who’s better off running and hiding at the first sign of danger.
    Taub: I’ve already fended off six of your blitzkriegs in a row.
    House: And the seventh? And the eighth? And the nth?..
    Chase: If you get him, what’s that gonna prove?
    House: That unexpected things happen. By definition, no class can teach you to expect them. Which is why Taub is idiotic to study them, and you’re idiotic to attach any significance to them.

& Chase: Is that why you wanna be a nun? Someone broke your heart.
    Moira: No. I’m just looking for something more.
    Chase: ... So am I.

& Chase: Really? George Washingbaum?
    Taub: He was a character in the Flintsteins.

& Taub: He’s annoying, he’s maddening. But he makes us all better.
    Chase: Note to self.

& Chase: So are we gonna spend the rest of eternity in a lake of fire while pointy-tailed demons poke at us with sticks?

& Taub: You slept with a nun?!
    Adams: Forget nun, you slept with a patient?
    Chase: Former, to both.
    House: Internal neck trauma... that’s impressive. It’s happened to me a few times. Up high.

& House: Great thing about assigning Taub fraudulent lab work is you know exactly where he’s gonna end up. Great thing about assigning Taub obviously fraudulent lab work is you get to watch his inner paranoiac at work. And then... Two to the head.

& House: Oh, my God. Taub is interrogating the janitor. He must think that I hired him to attack... actually, why didn’t I do that?

& House: Lock and load. Boo-yah! Pfft!
    Taub: Boo-yah to you too.

& Adams: You’re gonna get away from him by turning into him?

& Chase: I always wanted to believe. Would have made my life a lot easier. It never took.

& House: “Noradrenaline and near-death experiences...” Oh, dear. You saw God?
    Chase: She did. She wants to go back to the monastery.
    House: So now you’re preparing a Powerpoint presentation to keep her in your garden of earthly delights. You’re an idiot.
    Chase: Because I found someone I love?
    House: Because you’re an idiot.

& Chase: Her feelings are based on a chemical process. They’re gonna wear off.
    House: You just slept with her. Your brain is exploding with oxytocin. You think that’s gonna last through the ages?

& Chase: You’re incapable of human connection, so you want everyone to be like you!
    House: If I wanted you to be like me... I would be urging you to make a stupid, stubborn decision that blows up your life and leaves you lonely and miserable. You reassess your life when you’ve made mistakes. You didn’t. You just got stabbed.

--
Cassock — Ряса

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий