6 февр. 2012 г.

Rome 2x6

Philippi

& Brutus: Look up, Cassius. Look around. Is it not wonderful?
    Cassius: I see only 100,000 mouths to feed.
    Brutus: You have no poetry in you, Cassius. We ride with these men to save the Republic.
    Cassius: Yeah, well, sorry to be prosaic, before we do any saving of republics, we have Octavian to defeat.

& Mark Antony: Do you understand what I’m saying, or shall I speak more slowly?
    Octavian: No, making use of strategic surprise is obvious... To that end, there is a list of the most prominent friends and supporters of Brutus and Cassius left in Rome. We should kill them before they learn what we’re about.
    Mark Antony: ... You are a ferocious* little cunt... with a pen.

& Mark Antony: Goodbye, my love.
    Atia: I shall miss you. We’re forever saying goodbye. It’s becoming tiresome.
    Mark Antony: One little campaign in Greece and we shall never be parted again.

& Lucius: Good luck.
    Pullo: It’s my middle name.

& Cicero: I daresay your work today will earn you immortality.
    Pullo: How’s that?
    Cicero: I will be in all the history books. My killer’s name, no doubt, will live on also.
    Pullo: My name... Thought you meant me.


& - But where’s the point in that?
    Levi: Zion is the point! We’re redeeming the Kingdom of Zion. Remember, friends. Remember who we are. We are the chosen people. Not slaves, not animals. The chosen people.

& Atia: Octavian, please. If only for my sake, be good to Antony.
    Octavian: I am pledged to it, mother.
    Atia: He’s an arrogant shit, but he’s a good and honest man.

& Brutus: Happy birthday. Sorry there’s no cake.
    Cassius: Next year. You can bake me an extra big one.
    Brutus: I shan’t forget.
    Cassius: No cinnamon. Makes me sneeze.

& Mark Antony: If you need to urinate, now would be the time.
    Octavian: I’m fine, thank you.
    Mark Antony: You sure?.. Let us begin, then. Watch closely, boy. This is how history is made. Now... let’s have some fun. Advance!

& Octavian: What is happening? Do you know?
    Mark Antony: No idea. On my command, follow me!
    Octavian: Where are you going?
    Mark Antony: When in doubt, attack!

& Mark Antony: Breathe deep, boy. The smell of victory.
    Octavian: Smoke, shit and rotting flesh.
    Mark Antony: Beautiful, isn’t it?

--
ferocious — свирепый; жестокий

+ on Imdb.

++ oskinpavel, "Я думаю "Рим"- это основоположник всех сериалов!":
Брут: За нами Сенат и все высшие сословия...
Антоний: А за мной разъярённая толпа, которая поджарит высшие сословия на углях догорающего сената!

Цезарь: Ты не прав. Я не тиран. Я законно захватил власть...

Я стану хорошим правителем, даже если это меня убьёт... или убьёт кого-нибудь другого...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий