3 февр. 2012 г.

Hung 2x10

Even Steven or Luckiest Kid in Detroit

& Damon: I came here to ask you something... Can you, like, make me a better poet? You know, like, be my mentor?
    Tanya: Why do you want me to be your mentor?
    Damon: Because you’re kind of awesome.

& Ray: Look, I— I need to... take a break.
    Lenore: A break from what?
    Ray: From this business.
    Lenore: Why, did your dick break?


& Jessica: Mindy gave you a hand job?
    Ronnie: That’s not the point. The point is you went to see another dermatologist... Mindy touched me... they cancel each other out. We’re even-steven, right?
    Jessica: No.

& Damon: We’re like orphans.
    Ray: You’re not orphans, guys. Orphans don’t have parents. You have two great parents.
    Darby: Then we’re homeless.
    Damon: Homeless orphans. This sucks.

& Tanya: Come on, Ray, we’ve made women happy, right? With Happiness Consultants... Until we forgot the happiness part.

--
On the Imdb.

That's it? So you see an

End of Season 2

?
Phew. Nothing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий