28 февр. 2012 г.

The Walking Dead 2x10

18 Miles Out

& Shane: Rick, you can’t just be the good guy and expect to live. Okay? Not anymore.
    Rick: I’m not the good guy anymore. To save Carl’s life, I would’ve done anything... anything.

& Rick: That is my wife. That is my son. That is my unborn child. I will stay alive to keep them alive.

& Shane: When it started it was just... It was a couple of weird stories on the news. Then... then it was so quick.

& That’s what matters. Men have to do certain things... you know that... And they’re either gonna blame the little woman as the reason they do ’em or the reason they don’t.

& Lori: Do you have anything to apologize for?
    Maggie: No.
    Lori: Tell him to man up and pull himself together. Just don’t say “man up.” It never goes well.

& Rick: Gun’s quick, easy, but... other ways to do this.


& Beth: It’s just so pointless.
    Lori: You have Maggie, and your father, Patricia and Jimmy. And you’ve gotta stay strong for them. I wish I could promise you it would be all right in the end. I can’t, but... we can make now all right... And we have to.

& Shane: You think on it, Rick. Keep struggling with it. It ain’t hard, man. The right choice is the one that keeps us alive.

& Andrea: You don’t get it, do you? Your husband came back from the dead, your son too. And now you’ve got a baby on the way. The rest of us have piled up our losses... Me, Carol, Beth... but you just keep on keeping on.
    Lori: We have all suffered...
    Andrea: Playing house, acting like the queen bee, laying down rules for everybody but yourself. You know what? Go ahead. Go in there and tell that little girl that everything’s gonna be okay... just like it is for you. She’ll get a husband, a son, baby, boyfriend... She just has to look on the bright side.

& Maggie: I can’t take another funeral.
    Beth: You can’t avoid it. What are we waiting for?

& Andrea: The pain doesn’t go away. You just make room for it.

& Lori: Sometimes you have to cross the line.

Wye Oak — Civilian

I am nothing without pretend
I know my thoughts, can’t live with them.
I am nothing without a man.
I know my thoughts
but I can’t hide them
I don’t need another friend
when most of them
I can barely keep up with them
perfectly able to hold my own hand...

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий