5 февр. 2012 г.

Homeland 1x3

Clean Skin

& Lynne: Well, I have downloaded his phone for you. I’m done. What about you?
    Carrie: Me? No. I’m never done.

& Jessica: I heard Dana laughing, it was hard not to. What was so funny?
    Brody: Oh. It was this video called YouTube. Have you seen it?
    Jessica: The dog talking about food?
    Brody: No, not that one. I saw a cat that smokes. It was really quite funny.

& Lawrence: Sergeant Brody, your commanders showed us the results of your initial medical exam... There’s a section, “Scars and Other Identifying Marks.” It goes on for nearly two pages. You were beaten.
    Brody: Yes.
    Lawrence: Tortured.
    Brody: That’s right.
    Lawrence: To what end?

& Lawrence: How do you resist that?
    Brody: ... You can’t. Except by believing that those people they want you to renounce, that they’re keeping the faith in you, and you owe it to them to do the same.
    Lawrence: Semper fidelis.
    Brody: ........ Yeah.


& ’Welcome to Gaucho Taco. We’ll be with you in a minute.’
    Jessica: What’s good here?
    Dana: Well, it’s 59 cent tacos, Mom. I’m sure it’s all delicious.

& Jessica: Dana, I thought he was dead! We all did.
    Dana: But he’s not, Mom. And he comes home, to this devoted wife, and everyone is in on the secret except him. Nice. Welcome home.

& Virgil: Hey, have you eaten? I noticed there’s some spaghetti in the cupboard. It’s only ten years past its expiration date. I’m sure it won’t kill us.

& Latif Bin Walid: His Highness has a special favor to ask. A job he wants you to do. He’d like you to go there tonight and make the man feel welcome.
    Lynne: Make him feel welcome? Aamir said that?! {...} Why didn’t he tell me that himself?
    Latif Bin Walid: The prince can be excruciatingly indirect in making his wishes known... but for that, he has me. Is there a problem?
    Lynne: ... No. No problem.

& Dana: So... why are you even doing this stupid interview then, if things don’t make sense?
    Brody: I don’t know. Maybe just to keep the peace.
    Dana: What are you going to say?
    Brody: Well, I’m not going to lie. But I’m not going to tell the truth, either.

& Saul: What do you want me to say? It matters? It doesn’t matter? Don’t worry, it’ll all be fine?

& A realtor: They say you get used to the noise.
    A husband: We don’t mind it.
    A wife: I like being close to the airport. For us, it’s perfect.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий