4 февр. 2012 г.

Warrior

& Brendan Conlon: All right. The third law...
   — How many laws this dude got?
    Brendan: The dude?
   — Yes, the dude.
    Brendan: The dude has three, all right? Newton, the dude, says that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

& Tommy Riordan: So you found God, huh? That’s awesome. See, Mom kept calling out for him but he wasn’t around. I guess Jesus was down at the mill forgiving all the drunks. Who knew?

& Paddy Conlon: The devil you know...
    Tommy: ...is better than the devil you don’t.

& Brendan: How’s it going?
    Tommy: It’s going.

& Brendan: That’s Tess. That’s Emily and Rosie. They’re your nieces, Tommy.
    Tommy: I don’t know them.
    Brendan: I know you don’t know them. Of course you don’t know them.
    Tommy: So why am I looking at pictures of people I don’t know?
    Brendan: ’Cause that’s my family.
    Tommy: And who are you exactly?
    Brendan: I’m your brother, man.
    Tommy: You were in the Corps?
    Brendan: What?
    Tommy: I said I didn’t know you were in the Corps.
    Brendan: I wasn’t in the Corps.
    Tommy: Then you ain’t no brother to me. My brother was in the Corps.

& Referee: I expect a clean fight. Obey my commands at all times, defend yourselves at all times. Touch gloves, go back, let’s do this. Gentlemen! Let’s go to war!


& — We wanna use the auditorium this weekend to watch Mr. C in Sparta. What do you say?
    Principal Zito: So, you want to use the auditorium to watch a suspended teacher engage in the activity that he was suspended for?

& Sam Sheridan: In an Internet age where there are no secrets, this guy’s a complete mystery. I can’t find out anything about him. Tommy Riordan is officially Google-proof.

& Bryan Callen: You see that, right there? That, right there... That, my friend, is Brendan Conlon. Okay? Brendan Conlon’s about to be dropped into a shark tank.

& Sam: I’d love to be a fly on the wall, listening to Frank Campana right now and hear what he’s saying in there.

& Bryan: This is what’s so great about mixed martial arts. There’s so many ways to lose. One tiny miscalculation, anyone can win at anytime.

& Paddy: You can trust me. I understand.
    Tommy: Will you spare me the compassionate father routine, Pop? The suit don’t fit.

& Paddy: I’m really trying here.
    Tommy: You’re trying?
    Paddy: Yeah, really. I’m trying.
    Tommy: Now? Where were you when it mattered? I needed this guy back when I was a kid. I don’t need you now. You know, it’s too late now. Everything’s already happened.

& Tommy: I think I liked you better when you were a drunk. At least you had some balls then, not like now, tiptoeing around, like some beggar with your cup out.

& Bryan: But now, the question is, how long can Brendan Conlon stay alive?

& Frank Campana: Why are we here? Why are we here, Brendan? Why are we here? Are we here to win this fight? ... You don’t knock him out, you don’t have a home.

& Bryan: Brendan Conlon, the physics teacher! Brendan Conlon, the civilian! He’s done the impossible.

& Brendan: I popped his shoulder.
    Frank: Relax. Breathe. Breathe.
    Brendan: I heard it tear.
    Frank: You popped his shoulder?.. I want you to pop his other shoulder.

The National - About today

♪ Today you were far away ♪
and I didn’t ask you why ♪
What could I say ♪
I was far away ♪
You just walked away ♪
and I just watched you ♪
What could I say ♪


--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Cool. & even gr8. wow

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий