15 февр. 2012 г.

Homeland 1x4

Semper I

& Carrie: Service A’s today, Marine. Shirt first... Green pants... Khaki tie... You left it on the back of the bathroom door.
    Brody: Hey, Jess, have you seen my tie?
    Jessica: In the bathroom, behind the door.
    Carrie: ... And smile for the cameras.

& Brody: What can I tell you that you don’t already know? Not much. But here goes. This is what I learned over there. Friendly fire isn’t. In an ambush, shoot for the knees. Never lie. Never leave a man behind. And if you pick it, it will not heal.

& Gaines, Vice-President advisor: So, if we looked under the hood, what would we find?
    David: Well, we weren’t exactly vetting him for national office. That is why you’re here, isn’t it?
    Gaines: In the most preliminary sense. Then again, if his psychological profile checks out, and his politics are correct... why not? I sure know a lot of folks who would open their checkbooks to him right now.

& David: So, tell me what’s so important that it couldn’t wait.
    Saul: Abu Nazir, David, remember him? Two horns, long tail, a strong scent of sulfur?

& Saul: First chance you get, you will remove the cameras and microphones from Sergeant Brody’s house, and cover your tracks. Are we clear?


& Brody: I appreciate that, Mike. You looking out for the family... And for Jessica... Like you did while I was gone.
    Mike: You’d have done the same for me.
    Brody: You know what?.. I’m not sure I would have.

& David: You know, you don’t look like a Galvez.
    Galvez: I take after my mother, sir. She’s Lebanese.
    David: And your father?
    Galvez: Guatemalan. They met at the DMV. My mom refused to take off her headscarf for the photo, my dad was the guy taking the pictures.
    David: America.

& David: I didn’t put you with her by accident.
    Galvez: I don’t understand.
    David: {...} You want a taste of Operations? Find out if Carrie’s running something on the side.
    Galvez: Sir... I’m not sure I-I’m comfortable with...
    David: Spying?

& Dana: You know, it’s customary to wait for someone to say, “Come in” before you actually come in.

& Carrie: Guy hasn’t broken the speed limit once.
    Galvez: Does that make him more or less suspicious?
    Carrie: Makes him boring as shit.

& Carrie: Why are you being nice to me?
    David: Do I need a reason?
    Carrie: Not unless you want me to believe a word you’re saying.

& Raqim: I still think we should leave.
    Aileen: Our instructions were to sit tight. In the meantime, we owe it to ourselves not to panic.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий