17 февр. 2012 г.

The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption

& Mathayus: With all due respect, Your Highness, I have a few vessels of wine and a small army of harem girls to conquer tonight. Can we just skip to the part where you tell me who you want killed?

& Horus: We brought him into our ranks because of his unique skill set.

& Olaf: Nobody touches my stuff! Crime doesn’t pay!

& Olaf: I’ve heard tales of such beasts. They look hungry.
    Mathayus: Don’t run.
    Olaf: I’m running!

& Olaf: We need a plan.
    Mathayus: Really? I thought we’d just run down there yelling and thumping our chests, try and scare them to death.
    Olaf: That’s not a bad idea.

& Olaf: Let’s get the gold.


& Talus: If you succeed, there will be more gold than your beast can carry. To fail is to die. To refuse my offer is to die. So what say you then?

& Olaf: I’m gonna make some falling water of my own... Adventure of a lifetime my arse.

& Olaf: With friends like you, who needs women?

& Silda: Stop.
    Mathayus: Or what? You’ll say “stop” again?

& Silda: Fight with me and we can stop him. And maybe, in some small way, you can forgive yourself for the past.
    Mathayus: I will never forgive myself for the past.
    Silda: Then you will never have a future.

& Talus: An invitation. To a wedding! Or an execution. Either way, it’s a feast.

--
On the Imdb.

__ WOT.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий