20 февр. 2012 г.

Hung 3x5

We’re Golden or Crooks and Big Beaver

& Lydia: I’m there thinking I’m gonna have sex with your penis and get another penis instead?!

& Ray: She won’t talk to me. She’s talking about a different penis. Last time I checked, I only got the one.

& Darby: Mom! Your boss is here... again.

& Tanya: I have no idea what to do.
    Charlie: I will tell you what not to do: Do not chase after a damn cop who just arrested your ho. Cut him loose, T.

& Ray: He looks like an okay guy.
    Lydia: Yeah? He’s not okay. We’re married three years... tomorrow.
    Ray: You’re married? You’re married. That’s great.
    Lydia: What’s so great about it?! He’s an angry, self-centered prick who likes to fuck 20-year-old prostitutes. You want to meet him?
    Ray: You mean, for dinner?

& Jason: Ow! Stop it!
    Lenore: Oh, did that hurt? I’m sorry. You know what really hurts? Taking something fragile and breaking it, like someone’s trust or... this beautiful television.


& Ray: Come on, guys. Come on. We’re on the same team here. We can’t turn against each other. We’re family. We’ve got to stick together. We’re Dreckers.
    Damon: Not mom. She’s a Haxon.
    Ray: Damon, cut it out. You love your mom. We love your mother.

& Damon: Where were his shoes?

Beth Thornley — Wash U Clean

♪ U run it rich ♪
♪ that carburetor ♪
♪ u gotta open ♪
♪ open that choke ♪
♪ ’cause when you’re here ♪
♪ the air, it won’t clear ♪
♪ ’cause you’re just blowin’, just blowin’ smoke... ♪

& Tanya: I think I might know who the other penis is.
    Ray: What?
    Tanya: The other penis... It was Jason.

& Ray: Lydia, listen, don’t do this! Lydia, I was a husband!! Some secrets aren’t meant to be shared, Lydia!!!

& Tanya: I’m just a woman, Lydia, just a woman. We are all just women... except for men, who aren’t women at all. But we are women, Lydia. We are women.

& Ray: You wanna fuck?.. It’s the least I can do. No cops and robbers. No money. Just you and me.

& Ray: Hey, no one said orgasmic living was easy. People aren’t easy. They fall in love, get married... Drive each other nuts. We’ve all been there... Most of us just don’t have a badge and a gun.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий