7 февр. 2012 г.

Super 8

& Joe Lamb: Martin, you okay?
    Martin: Though I think I’m having a heart attack. And I have a scrape.

& Sheriff: What’s that?
    Breen: Walkman. It’s like a stereo. Play your own cassette tapes. You want to try?
    Sheriff: I don’t think so. Kids walking around with their own stereos, just what we need. It’s a slippery slope, my friend.


& Debbie: You know what this feels like to me? This feels like a Russian invasion.
    Jackson Lamb: Debbie, I don’t think that the Russians have anything to do with what’s going on in town. But I am calling the curfew because of these exact concerns.
    Debbie: Unless you can tell me who’s been messing around with our stuff, I say it’s the Soviets.

& Alice: I know he’s your friend. He’s so bossy.
    Joe: But I’ve known him since kindergarten. He’s really nice.
    Alice: He shouldn’t always get what he wants. I mean, who always gets what they want?

& Alice: I know I don’t know you at all. Even though it sort of feels like I do. Do you not feel like that?
    Joe: No. No, I totally do. I’m just kind of in shock at this entire conversation.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ If you see "STEVEN SPIELBERG" in titles, you just run.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий