14 февр. 2012 г.

The Walking Dead 2x8

@ last!

Nebraska

& Lori: His family’s dead, Rick.
    Rick: Well, he doesn’t believe that. He thinks you just murdered them in cold blood.

& Andrea: We bury the ones we love and burn the rest.

& Carol: Why?
    Daryl: ’Cause that’s your little girl.
    Carol: That’s not my little girl... That’s some other thing.

& Dale: I’m telling you... I knew guys like him, and sooner or later... He’s gonna kill somebody else.

& Hershel: Who’s with you?
    Rick: Glenn.
    Hershel: Maggie sent him?
    Rick: He volunteered. He’s good like that.

& Hershel: And when that little girl came out of the barn, the look on your face... I knew you knew it too. Right? There is no hope. And you know it now, like I do. Don’t you? There is no hope for any of us.


& Rick: You know what the truth is? Nothing has changed. Death is death. It’s always been there, whether it’s from a heart attack, cancer, or a Walker. What’s the difference? You didn’t think it was hopeless before, did you?

& Dave: To better days and new friends. And to our dead... may they be in a better place.

& Glenn: Nebraska?.. Low population, lots of guns. Kinda makes sense.
    Dave: Ever been to Nebraska, kid? A reason they call ’em Flyover States.

& Dave: Walkers? That what you call them?
    Glenn: Yeah.
    Dave: That’s good. I like that. I like that better than lamebrains.
    Tony: More succinct*.

& Rick: The farm is too crowded as is. I’m sorry. You’ll have to keep looking.
    Dave: Keep looking... Where do you suggest we do that?
    Rick: I don’t know. I hear Nebraska’s nice.
    Dave: Nebraska... This guy.

Clutch - The Regulator

♪ Oh, I see that lantern ♪
♪ trimmed low ♪
♪ burning in our home ♪
♪ and though I feel like crying ♪
♪ I swear tonight ♪

--
succinct — краткий; сжатый

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий