10 февр. 2012 г.

Hung 3x3

Mister Drecker or Ease Up on the Whup-Ass

& Ray: How are you?
    Logan: I was like, no way. That can’t be him! You look like a secret agent in that suit.
    Ray: Well, don’t blow my cover.
    Logan: Come on, Mr. Drecker. I’m buying you a drink.
    Ray: What did you just call me?!!
    Logan: Mr. Drecker. Mr. Drecker, it’s Logan. Logan Lewis. I was in your history class. World history. You gave me a “D,” you jerk.

& Ray: I blew my cover, Tanya. I knew this girl from school!
    Tanya: Wait, you had sex with a student?!
    Ray: No, no, with a former student.
    Tanya: You had sex with a former student?!!

& Tanya: You just... you need a safe word.
    Ray: A what? A what?
    Tanya: A safe word. It’s something you say when a situation gets out of hand. Like “Bubble Boy” or “Chechnya” or something.

& Ray: Lydia... It was a little rapey if you ask me. Some women like to dress up as nurses, schoolgirls. What kind of woman likes to dress up like a cop?..

& Lydia: Well, you have a choice. You can go to jail or... you can fuck me.
    Ray: Well... I guess I’ll go to jail.
    Lydia: ............ Bad idea. Now you have to go to jail and fuck me. Hands behind your back, scumbag!

& Ray: Don’t throw stones, Tanya. It’s okay for you to fuck some kid in a bathroom, but I go out on a date with some younger girl that makes me suddenly a dirty old man? You’re sexist.


& Ray: I, uh... I do a... ahem... an outreach program. It’s for this wellness center. It’s kind of like a support group. I get... you know, I raise money for it and get paid sometimes to do counseling. Stuff like that. Anyway, the other night I thought that you were a patient... a client... a patient.

& Ray: “Logan, no matter who”... Jeez, I can’t even read my handwriting.
    Logan: “Logan, no matter who underestimates you, never underestimate yourself. Coach D.”

& Logan: Are you a prostitute, Mr. Drecker?

& Ray: Logan, I am your teacher!
Logan: And I want to fuck you.

& Lenore: Oh, sweetheart, you have entered a forest of lies and you forgot your fucking compass.

& Lenore: What I want is to sell Jason... to other women... for a profit. Do you understand what that means? It’s a terrific business opportunity for him. Will you make it happen or will you stand in his way?
Sandee: If I give you something I love... what do I get in return?
Lenore: What do you want?
Sandee: I want a hi-def flat-screen TV... and Blu-Ray.

& Jessica: Guys, why don’t you go play your dad that song?
    Ray: Song? What song?
    Damon: One, two, eff-you.
♪ Congrats on your job ♪
♪ don’t eff it up, don’t eff it up ♪
♪ Ronnie’s gone ♪
♪ don’t eff it up, don’t eff it up... ♪

& Jessica: I don’t need the money. I got a job.
    Ray: You got a job?
    Jessica: Yeah, with the doctor who treated my mom. You met him at the hospital.
    Ray: D-d-d-doctor?

& Tanya: Oh God. That’s Lydia! She’s really a cop. She’s a real cop.

& Logan: Give me a little credit.
    Ray: Well, I did give you that “D”.
    Logan: ... I want an “A”.
    Ray: How about a “C”?
    Logan: I want an “A”.
    Ray: ..... How about a “B”?
    Logan: I want a fucking “A”, Mr. Drecker! And I want it now.
    Ray: You got 600 bucks?

& Logan: Oh my God, Mr. Drecker. I knew it!

Dionne Bromfield — Move a little faster
♪ Yeah yeah... ♪

♪ You got to move a little faster ♪
♪ yeah, you’re too slow, boy, if you want to keep up ♪
♪ you got to move a little faster, yeah ♪
♪ your mind is always racing ♪
♪ so work it out, baby ♪
♪ got no time for faking ♪
♪ you got to step up ♪
♪ if you’re gonna do it right ♪
♪ you’re too slow, boy ♪
♪ if you want to keep up ♪
♪ you got to move ♪
♪ a little faster ♪

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий