18 февр. 2012 г.

Hung 3x4

F**k Me, Mr. Drecker or Let’s Not Go to Jail

& Logan: You’re welcome to join... if you want.
    Ray: Well, what do you want?
    Logan: I want an apartment in Paris. I want new parents. I wanna go back inside and get another drink. Why, Mr. Drecker? What do you want?

& Tanya: It doesn’t make sense. Why would a cop dress up as a cop?
    Charlie: It makes more sense than some of these motherfuckers... wanna wear diapers and get fed baby food.

& Charlie: Man, why do you ask me this shit? I mean, you come to me for advice like I’m some kind of magical Yoda Negro, but you don’t listen.
    Tanya: I listen... to the essence of your advice.


& Jessica: I wanna do a good job.
    Matt: You are. Look, and you’re running yourself ragged doing it. You’re sick... physically, not mentally. Nothing wrong with you mentally.

& Ray: Where are you going?
    Logan: I’m gonna take a shower, maybe go back to bed.
    Ray: What are you doing, uh, later today?
    Logan: I’m gonna take a shower... and maybe go back to bed.

& Lenore: Jason, your going rate is $200.
    Jason: How much did they pay you to fuck me?
    Lenore: How much does your boss pay you to bus tables? Hmm?.. Yeah.

& Lenore: Pick a TV, Jason. Thank me later.

& Tanya: Lydia... Lydia, let’s be civil.
    Lydia: Fuck civil. You know that thing that I wanted to do? Well, I wanna do it tonight.

& Tanya: She’s a scary woman, Ray. I don’t wanna go to jail. Ray, where are you?

& Ray: Hey.
    Jessica: I was in the area...
    Ray: Well, yeah, it’s... it’s a good area to be in.

& Ray: What are you doing?!
    Lydia: Ray Drecker, you’re under arrest.
    Ray: Arrest?! For what?!!
    Lydia: Prostitution, motherfucker!

The Vaccines - Wolf Pack

♪ You’ve seen the world, what did it look like? ♪
♪ you took a plane, I’ll take a push bike ♪
♪ run with the wolves, calling all the wolf pack ♪
♪ when did you go and when did you get back? ♪
♪ I don’t even know you ♪
♪ you’re just someone new ♪
♪ I don’t want to talk to ♪
♪ you’re wild ♪
♪ I don’t find you crazy at all ♪
♪ you’re on the rocks ♪
♪ would you like to get some? ♪

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий