24 февр. 2012 г.

Homeland 1x6

The Good Soldier

& Carrie: Look, if nothing more, let’s cover our asses. 11 polygraph tests. What’s the big deal? I’ll go first.

& Carrie: I’ll bet you everything I’ve got. Everything. Including my Monk’s Dream, signed by Thelonious himself.
    Saul: I prefer Coltrane. Not so fussy.

& Galvez: Eight million fingerprints, a man’s belt from Macy’s... size 32... couple of takeout food containers from a local Chinese restaurant... Condoms.
    Saul: Condoms? What else?
    Galvez: A six-pack of diet Coke in the refrigerator.
    Saul: That’s it?

& Lauder: Here’s my question: how come Walker died and you came back alive?

& Lauder: What’s that about? Huh, what’s that about?
    Brody: Luck, Lauder, that’s what it’s all about... good luck and bad luck.


& Lauder: I’m glad you brought up the subject of luck. {...} Can I be honest? I’ll be honest. Why not? We’re all compadres, right, brothers in arms and all that crap? While you were away, there’s not a man here who didn’t want to bend your wife over the sink and fuck her up the ass.

& Carrie: I’ll have whatever he’s having.
    Brody: Bourbon, straight bourbon.
    Carrie: Okay. What’s the difference, I always wondered.
    Brody: Straight’s been aged for two years in charred oak barrels.
    Carrie: ... Ugh, still tastes like gasoline to me.

& Carrie: Oh, I hope I don’t puke.
    Brody: You’re gonna puke?
    Carrie: No.
    Brody: You all right?
    Carrie: I’m half Irish.
    Brody: The Irish don’t puke?
    Carrie: Nah, only when we have to salute the British.

& Saul: He passed the polygraph. {...} It’s... It’s over. Man is clean.

& Saul: So... now we know that Sergeant Brody’s been faithful to his wife. Question: Why do we care?

& Saul: What was that all about?

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий