23 февр. 2012 г.

Hung 3x6

Money on the Floor

& Stewardess: Honey, don’t worry about anything. Those seat belts are not gonna help you. Nothing out there can help you. If we go down, we go down. So you might as well fuck me! Okay, concentrate and then fuck me.

& Sandee: We’d like to try something new, maybe work for you guys.
    Tanya: You want me to pimp your fiance?
    Sandee: Yes.

& Charlie: Will he do dudes?
    Sandee: What?
    Charlie: Your fiance... Will he fuck men?
    Sandee: Yes, I think that can be arranged.

& Ray: Okay, so nothing strange, no break-ins?
    Yael: I think 69-ing on the dock is strange, Ray, but what do I know?

& Yael: Maybe it was the lady with the crazy hair who’s always yelling... Maybe it was the cop who arrested you in front of my house last week... Maybe it was the redhead who liked to walk around in the nude... Miss Fire-Crotch, right?

& Ray: Is Lenore here?
    Chinese Woman: Foot massage?
    Ray: No-no, we need Lenore Bernard.
    Chinese Woman: Don’t do that here! Just massage.

& Tanya: We’d bring Jason on as an additional consultant and then take a percentage. Kind of like a merger.


& Lenore: Ray, you’re an asshole. I am dealing here with people with real problems, okay? All you have is a big dick and a missing shoebox. And right now I don’t care about either.

& Charlie: You’re holding her back, Ray.
    Ray: I’m what?
    Charlie: You’re a stubborn middle-age ho who don’t do dudes.
    Ray: Come on.
    Charlie: You wanna listen up and just let the truth permeate? Because this ain’t about you. It’s about dollars and cents. You got to open yourself to the economics of the situation.

Lee Fields & Sugarman & Co. — Stand Up

♪ Stand up... let’s get it right. ♪
♪ Stand up... let’s keep it tight. ♪
♪ Stand up... let’s get it together. ♪
♪ Stand up... let’s make it other side. ♪

& Charlie: Your dick got an expiration date, Ray. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but sometime. And the smart move would be to think ahead, maybe see this Jason kid as your 401k.

& Ray: You know you’re living with a pimp, right?
    Tanya: Yeah, I know.

& Lenore: Kyla, this new girl who’s on a date with Ray, she wanted me to tell him... but I’ve just been so busy... I meant to, but I didn’t even know if it’d be a problem for him.
    Tanya: All right, what is it?!
    Lenore: The woman Ray’s on a date with is a man. She’s a man.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий