16 февр. 2012 г.

Drive

По рекомендации anashulick

& Driver: There’s a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don’t need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I’m yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you’re on your own. Do you understand?

& Shannon: You look like a zombie kid. You get any sleep? Can I offer you some Benzadrine, Dextradine, Caffeine... Nicotine?

& Irene: What do you do?
    Driver: I drive.
    Irene: Like a limo driver?
    Driver: No, like for movies.

& Shannon: Mr. Rose, I wouldn’t come to you with this. Unless, I’m absolutely sure about it!
    Bernie Rose: How can you be sure, Shannon? What do you got that the professional race team don’t?
    Shannon: I got a driver.


& Driver: You see the bad guy?
    Benicio: Yeah.
    Driver: How can you tell?
    Benicio: Because he’s a shark.
    Driver: There’s no good shark?
    Benicio: No...

& — I’ve got a sweet job coming up.
    Driver: ... How about this? You shut you mouth. Or I’ll kick your teeth down your throat and I’ll shut it for you.

& Shannon: You know, a lot of guys messing around with married women... but you’re the only one I know who robs a joint, to pay back the hausband.

& Bernie: So, this is what I would suggest. We conclude our deals... we shake hands. You’ll start the rest of you life. Any dreams you have, plans or hopes for the future; I think you got to put that on holds. For the rest of your life, you’re gonna be looking over your shoulder.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ 2 much Ryan Gosling as for my taste. Carey Mulligan as Irene helped to survive it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий