26 мар. 2011 г.

Jesse Stone: No Remorse


Captain Healy: You look terrible.
Jesse Stone: Thank you.

& Captain Healy: Are you expecting someone else?

Jesse Stone: I don't think we should talk.
Jenn: You don't think we should talk tonight?
Jesse Stone: I don't think we should talk at all.
Jenn: For how long?
Jesse Stone: As long as it takes.

Jesse Stone: What are you looking at?

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Your phone's out of order.
Jesse Stone: How do you know my phone's out of order?
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: The information's out there. All you have to do is let it in.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: You didn't come here to give me donuts, Lou.
Jesse Stone: I'm Jesse.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Of course you are.

& Luther: Something will pop up.
    Jesse Stone: It doesn’t always happen that way, Suit.

Hasty Hathaway: Oh, Jesse, you know I'm very fond of you.
Jesse Stone: Hasty, every time you say that, something bad happens.

& Jesse: Can I test drive it?
    Hasty: Sure. Take it around the block for a spin.
    Jesse: Actually, I was hoping I could test drive it for about a week.

& Emily: Existential despair.
    Jesse: That sounds awful.
    Emily: Numbness of the heart. ... I’m a psych major.
    Jesse: You were a psych major. Don’t you think it’s time you went back and finished school?
    Emily: That’s a big step.
    Jesse: Not really, Emily. Have you talked to your parents since they moved away?
    Emily: No.
    Jesse: Numbness of the heart.

Emily Bishop: What are you doing in Boston?
Jesse Stone: I can't tell you.
Emily Bishop: Why can't you tell me?
Jesse Stone: I don't know. Old habit.

& Healy: I don’t know where to go.
    Jesse: If you’ve got nowhere to go, go back to the beginning.

& Rose: You were expecting someone else?
    Jesse: Everybody says that.

& Rose: What have you got?
    Jesse: Scotch.
    Rose: Got any soda?
    Jesse: Just Scotch.
    Rose: Scotch. Neat. You’re in a dead zone.
    Jesse: Thank you.
    Rose: No, you have no service. You’re in a dead zone.
    Jesse: Well, that’s fine with me.

Jesse Stone: Small town...


& Healy: No pattern.
    Jesse: The lack of a pattern is sometimes a pattern.

& Jesse: So, why did you lie?
    Gino Fish: I never lie.
    Jesse: Okay, why did you leave the wrong impression?
    Gino: Jesse Stone, we never talk about what we’re talking about. And besides, your impression of our conversation is your responsibility.

Sister Mary John: Can I ask you something?
Jesse Stone: Jesse.
Sister Mary John: Can I ask you something, Jesse?

& Jesse: Do nuns drink wine?
    Sister Mary John: They can...

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: If you're not the cleaning lady, I want to know who you are.
Jesse Stone: You sound like me.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: You shouldn't be here, Lou.

Jesse Stone: You can’t make the evidence fit your intuition, Suit. The evidence speaks for itself, you have to listen to it.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: You told me that your first day on the job.

& Jesse: Do you own a gun?
    Emily: Should I?
    Jesse: If you know how to use one.
    Emily: Cops aren’t supposed to say that kind of thing.
    Jesse: I’m not a cop, I’m a consultant.

Jesse Stone: I was hoping to get in a workout...
Alan Garner: You box?
Jesse Stone: No, I fight.
Alan Garner: What's the difference?
Jesse Stone: Rules.

& Dr. Dix: The job and the drinking feed each other. Toxic.

Dr. Dix: Jealousy's a powerful thing.

Rose Gammon: Why couldn't you just say that?
Jesse Stone: I don't know. That might be a shrink question.

Rose Gammon: You got a divorce, didn't you?
Jesse Stone: Jenn got a divorce.
Rose Gammon: Jesse, you're divorced.
Jesse Stone: Everywhere but in my mind.

Jesse Stone: I read somewhere that two drinks a day is good for your heart. So I made a rule, two drinks a day. It would give me something to look forward
to every evening but it wouldn't scramble my brain. So when I'm thinking right, two drinks a day is about right for me.

Jesse Stone: I don't think you're psychotic... Now sociopaths, they feel no remorse, they have no conscience. They feel no obligation even to the families of the people they prey on. They just don't care.

Jesse Stone: You don't wanna mess with those two inside. Those cops are man-eaters.

& Healy: Was he meeting you?
    Jesse: Don’t ask.
    Healy: I just did.
    Jesse: I was just having coffee at my favorite gay bar, Officer.

& Healy: You sure it was him?
    Jesse: Pretty sure.
    Healy: Proof?
    Jesse: Just because there’s no proof doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий