7 мар. 2011 г.

Skins 1x9

Finale

Season 1, Episode 9


& Anwar: You fucked up my dream, Max.
    Maxxie: What was it?
    Anwar: Oh, the usual. Russian virgins.
    Maxxie: Good Muslim boys don’t dream about virgins.
    Anwar: That’s where you’re wrong, Max. That’s all we dream of.


& Anwar: Will you come to my birthday party, Max?
    Maxxie: Will you tell your mum and dad I’m gay?
    Anwar: I dunno.
    Maxxie: I can’t unless you do. 17. It’s the year of telling the truth. OK?


& Anwar’s Mom: Happy birthday, little boy!
    Anwar: I’m 17, Mum. I’m not a little boy any more.
    Mom: So it would seem.


& Anwar’s Dad: Is Maxxie here yet?
    Anwar: Um... no.
    Dad: We don’t see him these days.
    Anwar: We had a fight.
    Dad: A fight? You fight with your friends? What would you fight Maxxie about? He’s a good boy. Always well turned out, respectful. The best type.


& Chris: Are you gonna tell me who the fuck you are?
    Mervin: I’m the fiance.
    Chris: No, you’re not.
    Mervin: Yes, I am.
    Chris: Since when?
    Mervin: Since she asked me to marry her.
    Chris: Where the fuck did you come from?
    Mervin: I’m Mervin. She gave me genital herpes. I’m the love of her life. I’m back. You don’t stand a chance, kid, not even with that beautiful little cock of yours.
    Chris: What, she told you?!


& Mervin: How old are you?
    Chris: 17.
    Mervin: You haven’t got a soul yet. With luck you haven’t got herpes, either. Quit while you’re ahead. And with that, I bid you good day.


& Tony: You’re gonna be famous.
    Michelle: But if you’re famous you have to have, like, huge boobs and blonde hair and I have neither of them.


& Tony: Answer. You know you want to.
    Michelle: ’Hi. This is Michelle. Leave a message, except if you’re Tony, because Tony can fuck off!’


& Anwar: Mum, why does Uncle Muneer have to do the disco again?
    Anwar’s Mom: Why on Earth not?! Are you hearing this? He doesn’t want my own brother’s gift of music.
    Anwar’s Dad: Do what your mother says, ungrateful wretch!
    Anwar: But, Dad...
    Dad: Your uncle knows what’s respectable. Your English friends have no restraint. They don’t wear enough clothes. They drink, shout, fornicate*. They puke in the back of cabs. We have proper, tuneful music, so the English don’t burn the place down and get me arrested. That’s why your mother is right in all things. Now say no more about it. No more!
    Mom: Thank you, Istiak. Thank you very much. Come on, you three, now. Is the buffet going to do itself?
    Dad: Muneer’s an arsehole.
    Anwar: What did you just?..
    Dad: A complete tosser. At least he can’t grope the women up there.


& Angie: Merve went away on a field trip to Alaska for six months. Climate change.
    Chris: What? He doesn’t like hot weather?
    Angie: No. Climate change! The fucking icebergs are melting, OK?
    Chris: Oh...
    Angie: Christ! Did you ever pay any attention in college, Chris? We’re trying to fucking educate you!
    Chris: Well, cheers, Angie. Appreciate it.


& Muneer: Welcome, everybody, and a happy birthday to Anwar! He’s the apple of my sister’s eye, a great God-fearing lad. So we’ve thrown a party to celebrate his birthday and... his marriage to his cousin who’s just flown in from Pakistan! .......... Aaaah! Got you! Had you going! Didn’t I? Didn’t I?


& Sid: I love her.
    Tony: Oh... well. Then we’d better attend to that need with due dispatch, my friend.
    Sid: Tony, you’re my best friend, but I really don’t know what the fuck you’re on about most of the time. Do you think that matters?


& Maxxie: Hi, Mr Kharral.
    Dad: You’re just in time for the food.
    Anwar: Dad... Maxxie’s gay!
    Dad: We’ve got a fantastic lamb bhuna. My wife made it because she knows...
    Anwar: Dad. Did you hear me?
    Dad: And the spices are just so hot, you know. Not too much, not too little...
    Maxxie: I’m gay, Mr Kharral. I always have been.
    Dad: It’s a fucking stupid, messed-up world. I’ve got my God. He speaks to me every day. Some things I just can’t work out. So I leave them be. OK? Even if I think they’re wrong. Because I know one day He’ll make me understand. I’ve got that trust. It’s called belief. I’m a lucky man. Right?
    Anwar: Yes, Dad.
    Dad: Come, Maxxie. The food’s ready.


& Chris: Jesus, Anwar! Who’s the DJ? That’s Starship. Even I think that’s wank!


& Muneer: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a happy event! A very happy event! Everyone, whoo! {...}
    Chris: Yeah. She loves me.

Cat Stevens - Wild World

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Now that I’ve lost everything to you
You say you wanna start something new
And it’s breakin’ my heart you’re leavin’
Baby, I’m grievin’
But if you wanna leave, take good care
I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

Oh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world
It’s hard to get by just upon a smile
Oh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world
I’ll always remember you like a child, girl

..........................



-- Dict:
fornicate — блудить; вступать во внебрачную связь


+ on Imdb.

__ And this was Finale, and the

End of Season 1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий