15 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x7

Salvage & Reclamation

Season 1, Episode 7


& Doug Slocum: Uh, I’m a bit new to this. Is this rescue going well?
    Chance: Better than some. Not as well as others.


& Colonel: ... And how do you know this?
    Bertram: Oh. Managing situations like this is what I do. Rule number one: Always know who’s coming and who’s going.


& Chance: So let me guess, this isn’t the only one you found on that plane.
    Doug: No, there’s a few more.
    Chance: How many?
    Doug: 627.


& Winston: That’s not good.
    Guerrero: That’s definitely not good.


& Chance: Trust me. She’ll be glad to see me.


& Doug: Is there anyone in this country who doesn’t hate you?
    Chance: You and I seem to be doing okay.


& Bertram: The clarity. We inhabit a world that is severely lacking in that department. Politics and religion, the price of a cup of coffee... All subjects of unending disagreement. But not gold. Everybody wants it. People are willing to kill for it. For 10,000 years, there’s been not an ounce of doubt about that.


& Guerrero: On three. Three!


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий