4 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x3

Embassy Row

Season 1, Episode 3


& Chance: Just ’cause the cold war ended doesn’t mean all the spies went home.


& Winston: Look, we’re talking about invading sovereign Russian soil on a high-security day. Now, look, we can do it. I’m just saying, let’s be smart about it. Take our time, plan it out...


& Woman receptionist @ Russian embassy: Name, please.
    Chance: Oh. C.C. Baxter.
    Woman: Yes, Mr. Baxter. Welcome. Identification?
    Chance: Uh, no, thanks.
    Woman: Your photo I.D., sir.
    Chance: Oh, yeah. Of course, um... Have you ever changed what you’re wearing... just before you leave and realize you left your I.D. in your other... pants?


& Aaron: How exactly do you guys know the Secretary of Defense?
    Winston: He wasn’t always the Secretary of Defense, and... you’re not our first client.


& Winston: What about you? You having any luck breaking Danny’s code?
    Guerrero: It’s a simple Beaufort null cipher, dude. Piece of cake. ... What, weren’t you ever a boy scout?
    Winston: No. Were you?
    Guerrero: Order of the arrow, troop 337. Do a good turn daily.


& Guerrero: Hi. Feedin’ the cat.


& Chance: You know what I’m thinking?
    Winston: That they’re looking for the same spy we are.
    Chance: They’re looking for the same spy we are.


& Emma Barnes: There are two things I know to be true. If I were a prostitute, I’d be a damn expensive one. And you are not C.C. Baxter.
    Winston: Did the hooker just punch you in the face?
    Chance: I don’t think she’s a prostitute.


& Emma: ... And you’re gonna answer my questions.
    Chance: No, I’m not. One, I’m not a spy. Two, the femoral* artery bleeds just as fast as the jugular*. ...


& Chance: Let’s get moving.
    Emma: You first. I don’t ever turn my back on someone who does this for money.
    Winston: Well, I don’t think I like her very much.
    Chance: Neither do I.


& Chance: That sounds like a “Tomorrow Problem.”


& Chance: You think I’d risk everything for a woman? What am I, 14?
    Winston: So it was a mistake?
    Chance: Yes.
    Winston: You’re sure?
    Chance: Yes. Winston, if I never see that woman again, it’ll be too soon.
    Winston: Uh-huh.



-- Dict:
femoral — бедренный
jugular — яремный


+ on Imdb.

! Nice tango.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий