21 мар. 2011 г.

Breakout Kings 1x1

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1


& Charlie Duchamp: After 72 hours, the odds of finding an escaped convict drop to less than five percent. That’s why I agreed to set up this task force. Because there’s nothing more dangerous than a convict on the run. They have absolutely no...
    Ray Zancanelli: They know. Look. You were four of the toughest runners I ever caught. And necessity being the mother of all evil...
    Charlie: Invention.
    Ray: Whatever. We decided to use fugitives to help catch a fugitive.


& Charlie: Now you all know Ray, but you don’t know me. In the Marine Corps, my nickname was Virgin... ’cause I don’t fucking around.


& Charlie: This offer expires in five seconds. Who’s in?


& Charlie: Tillman was six months into a 25-year bid for killing a biker in a bar who called his wife a bitch.
    Lloyd Lowery: He called his own wife a bitch, or he called Tillman’s wife a bitch?
    Roy: Yeah, Tillman went around the country killing guys who insulted their own wives.
    Lloyd: That seems weird.
    Roy: It was Tillman’s wife, you idiot.


& Shea Daniels: Yo, if this Tillman’s a psycho, we gonna get strapped, right?
    Charlie: Yeah. Why not? What do you want, Glocks or Berettas?
    Lloyd: Oh, no, I’d really prefer a non-lethal weapon, like a baton, or maybe a taser.
    Charlie: No cons get weapons. You get cell phones when you’re in the field. That’s it.
    Fritz Gunderson: I don’t need a gun. That’s why the good Lord gave us these.
    Philly Rotchliffer: Yeah, okay, but what are we going to do about clothes?


& Roy: Julianne Simms, meet the animals.


& Detective: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Crime scene, fellas.
    Charlie: U.S. Marshals.
    Detective: Don’t tell me they’re Marshals.
    Charlie: ... They’re Special Deputies.


& Lloyd: Who are we rooting for?


& Lloyd: Group therapy and shrink visits are hogwash*. It’s in their financial interest to keep you afflicted, so just walk one block outside of your safe zone, sit on a park bench and ask a stranger for the time. Next week, ask two people. You should stop waiting for a wrecking ball to knock this thing down. A crack in the dike* will do.
    Ray: What are you doing, Lowery?
    Lloyd: I was giving a little advice, pro bono.
    Ray: You know, for a guy who was a child prodigy*, you’re not too bright sometimes. Don’t talk to her.
    Lloyd: You are very protective. Do you want to talk about it?


& Lloyd: Let me tell you about a study I did when I was teaching at the university. I gave five-year-olds a choice between a nickel today and a dime tomorrow, and they all took the nickel. And my point is, that children have a hard time delaying gratification. And if we’re being intellectually honest, so do your people.
    Shea: ... You’re a straight-up racist.
    Lloyd: No, I’m a fact-ist. And the fact is that I can see in your eyes that you’re thinking about jumping on that truck and making a run for it. Don’t take the nickel, dummy. Let’s just ride this out. We’ll get some time knocked off our sentences and we’ll finish our bids in a much easier environment.
    Shea: I’m just enjoying the view, bro.
    Lloyd: Hey! I want the dime. I got 25 years, and it’s a hell of lot different inside a max shack for a guy like me than it is for you.


& Shea: I want to know what the hell you did to get 25 years.
    Lloyd: That is none of your business. And there goes your ride.
    Shea: Yeah, well, the kids thought the nickel was worth more ’cause it’s bigger than a dime. Your study was garbage.


& Lloyd: We should probably be showing some affection if we want to effectively convey that we’re a couple. So...
    Philly: You can put your hand on my thigh for five seconds.
    Lloyd: Okay.
    Philly: Any further north, you’ll be pulling back a stump*.
    Lloyd: Okay. Unpleasant childhood. Maybe some... some daddy issues. Other than that, I can’t figure you out, Philly.
    Philly: You never will.


& Shea: You really think Philly’s game’s gonna work? Some dude’s gonna watch his old lady get tagged by another dude?.. I mean, that actually goes down?
    Ray: Apparently.
    Shea: I said it before and I say it again... white people are crazy.


& Charlie: Hey, text from Lloyd.
    Ray: Seven? That’s craps*. They’re in trouble.


& Ray: Sometimes you have to fire your weapon you desk jockey.


& Charlie: ... When I tell you to stand the hell down, you stand down.
    Philly: When you guys are done with the junk-measuring contest... by the way, my money’s on Charlie... if you hit ’redial’ on the cell, that’ll be Kyle’s number.


& Lloyd: Um, ma’am, if it’s any consolation... there’s absolutely nothing in Tillman’s pathology to suggest he’d do anything sexual with your daughter. He’s strictly a killer.


& Ray: I guess everybody’s running from something, right?
    Charlie: I guess so. Hey, Ray? No cons get weapons.



-- Dict:
hogwash — фигня
dike — дамба
prodigy — чудо
stump — обрубок; пенек; огрызок
craps — Кости (азартная игра в кости)


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий