24 мар. 2011 г.

Breakout Kings 1x2

Collected

Season 1, Episode 2


& Shea: They checked her accounts from the prison computer lab. Seems the feds didn’t seize all of Philly’s assets. Now her sweet ass-ets got sent back to maximum security... Courtesy of Charlie.


& Ray: Instead of first-degree murder, they hit him with reckless homicide. Five years.
    Shea: A nickel? Wish I had that jury.
    Lloyd: You’re black. You would have gotten murder.


& Shea: Dude’s stupid.
    Ray: Actually, he’s genius. 170 IQ.
    Lloyd: 170... that is adorable. 210, muchachos. Just saying.
        But while we’re on the topic of how smart I am, and ipso facto, the expert psychological analysis I provide, not to mention Shea’s street-level gangsta knowledge which radically comes in handy, I need to ask, what is the new girl’s super power? Is it breast vision, you guys? Come on. Does she have magic boobs? Because the last girl who was in here almost queered* the deal for us. I don’t...


& Lloyd: ...since you don’t seem very chatty let me just cut to the chase. You, me and our nubian brother over here... Our fates are intertwined.


& Lloyd: Don’t over-analyze. It’s the first rule of psychiatry.


& Lloyd: See, this is how they do it. They mesmerize you with the tuchis, and then before you know it, they are on a team with no discernable skills. Don’t fall for it.
    Shea: I’m just sneak’ a peek, bro.
    Lloyd: Thought you guys liked those big, big booties.
    Shea: Oh, we do, but lockup got me pent up*, so any narrow-ass port in a storm.


& Charlie: I’ll take the back; You take the front.
    Ray: I’m taking the back. Nine times out of ten, perp runs out back.
    Charlie: That’s why I’m taking the back.
    Ray: Listen, it’s not time to mark your territory. I’ve got more field experience.
    Charlie: Good. Then take your field experience to the front.


& Shea: So he tortures prostitutes ’cause he hates his mom?
    Lloyd: No. I hate my mom; do I do these things?
    Shea: Wouldn’t surprise me.
    Lloyd: How dare you!


& Lloyd: Hold on, you’re not gonna take that one down, are you, chief?
    Shea: She’s Mexican. Last name: Gonzalez.
    Lloyd: She’s got... Physical characteristics that indicate... African heritage... so just...
    Shea: Really? Like what?
    Lloyd: You gonna make me say it? Shea!
    Shea: Big lips? See, I don’t like working with this racist, Ray.
    Lloyd: I already said, I am not a racist, I am a fact-ist.


& Ray: Why didn’t you tell me this before?
    Charlie: Because you are not my partner, Ray.



-- Dict:
queered — портить; надувать. =somehow ruin an arrangement despite favorable odds.
pent up = not released, repressed emotions.


On Imdb.

__ Unconvincing villain. Bad timing. And they change girls as gloves. Is it a mark?..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий