5 мар. 2011 г.

Megamind (3/3)


& Minion: What happens when Roxanne finds out who you really are?
    Megamind: She will never find out. That's the point of lying.


& Megamind: Code-I don't need you.
    Minion: You know what, you know what. Code-I'll just pack my thing and go.
    Megamind: Code-Fine!
    Minion: Code-Fine back.


& Roxanne: What do you want?
    Tighten: Thought maybe we could go for a little flight around town. Get to know each other first.
    Roxanne: WHOA!
    Tighten: It's suppose to be very thrilling for you.
    Roxanne: Just what do you think you're doing?
    Tighten: Oh, are I moving to fast? You're probably right. I should just rescue you a few times before we get all romantic. ... Whoops! Saved you. You are lucky to have such a great hero here.


& Megamind: Okay Minion, you were right. I was... less right. We should stick to what we're good at. Being bad.


& Megamind: What's this? Where did you get all this stuff?
    Tighten: It doesn't belong to me.
    Megamind: You stole it!
    Tighten: Pretty cool, right.
    Megamind: Oh no, no, no. You're a hero!
    Tighten: Being a hero is for losers.


& Tighten: I think, WE should team up.
    Megamind: You? Wait! What?!
    Tighten: With my power, and your big headedness, we could rule the city.
    Megamind: You want to team up?
    Tighten: I even drew up some new costume designs. See... You'd be the brain so you get a little brain wearing glasses on your costume, or something. And since I'm the cool one, I'll have like two tanks sword fighting.


& Megamind: You can take me to jail now.
    Tighten: Oh, no, no, no. I was thinking more like the morgue. You're dead!
    Megamind: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This isn't how you play the game.
    Tighten: Game over.


& Mayor: We're saved, we're saved! What's your name, new hero?
    Tighten: It's Tighten.
    Mayor: Thank you, thank you. Tighten has freed us.
    Tighten: Oh I wouldn't say free. More like, under new management.


& Roxanne: Um.....look! This glass has ice cubes in it.
    Megamind: Yes, that's what happens when water gets cold.
    Roxanne: No, what I'm saying is, don't you think it's a little odd that the ice hasn't melted yet?
    Megamind: One of life's great mysteries.


& Metro Man: I began to realize, despite all my powers, each and every citizen of Metro had something I didn't. A choice. Ever since I can remember I've always had to be what the City wanted me to be. But what about what I wanted to do? Then it suddenly hit me. I do have a choice. I can be whatever I want to be. No one said this hero thing had to be a life time gig.


& Metro Man: Metro Man was finally dead. And Music Man was born.
    Megamind: Music man?
    Metro Man: That way I can keep my logo.


& Metro Man: You know, little buddy. There's a Ying for every Yang. If there's bad, good will rise up against it.


& Roxanne: So, you just give up?
    Megamind: I'm the bad guy. I don't save the day. I don't fly off into the sunset, and I don't get the girl.


& Roxanne: Please don't do this. I know there's still good in you, Hal.
    Tighten: You're so naive, Roxie. You see the good in everybody, even when it's not there. You're living a fantasy. There is no Easter bunny. There is no tooth fairy. And there is no Queen of England. This is the real world.


& Megamind: You dare challenge Megamind?
    Tighten: This town isn't big enough for two super villains.
    Megamind: Oh, you're a villain all right. Just not a super one.
    Tighten: Yeah, what's the difference?
    Megamind: PRESENTATION!


& Tighten: No matter what side you're on. You're always the looser.
    Megamind: There's a benefit to loosing. You get to learn from your mistakes.


& Megamind: Ollo. Thing about bad guys, they always LOOSE!


& Megamind: We won today.
    Minion: Didn't we, sir?
    Megamind: Yes, Minion, we did it. Thanks to you. Code-We're the good guys now.
    Minion: Code-I guess we are.


& Megamind: Oh, what a drama queen.
    Minion: You know, I'm feeling much better now. I guess I just needed a swim.

Michael Jackson's - Bad


+ on Imdb

Megamind (Single-Disc Edition)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий