5 мар. 2011 г.

Megamind (1/3)

& Megamind: How did it all come to this, you ask? My end starts at the beginning.


& Megamind: Even fate picks its favorites.


& Megamind: I learned a very hard lesson. Good receives all the praise and adulation*. While evil is sent to quiet time in the corner.


& Megamind: Our battles quickly got more elaborate. He would win some, I would almost win others.


& Megamind: He took the name, Metro Man. Defender of Montrosity. I decided to pick something a little more humble. Megamind. Incredibly handsome criminal genius, and master of all villainy.


& Roxanne Ritchi: It's a beautiful day in beautiful downtown where we're here to honor a beautiful man. Metro Man. His heart is an ocean that's inside a bigger ocean.


& Hal: Wow, okay, the stuff they make you read on the air. That's unfreaking believable, it's crazy.
    Roxanne: I wrote that piece myself, Hal.
    Hal: What I was trying to say was, I can't believe that in our modern society they let like actual art get onto the news.
    Roxanne: Nice save, Hal.


& Hal: I'd be watching you, like a dingo watches a human baby.
    Roxanne: Mmm.
    Hal: Okay, that sounded, Okay that sounded a little weird.
    Roxanne: A little bit, yeah. And you're making a weird face, and that's making me feel weird.

George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone



& I love you Metro Man!!
    Metro Man: And I love you, random citizen.


& Megamind: I tell you Minion, there's no place like evil lair*.
    Minion: I kept it cold and damp, just for you, sir.


& Megamind: How do I look, Minion? Do I look bad?
    Minion: Disgustingly horrifying, sir.
    Megamind: You always know what to say.


& Megamind: In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap.
    Metro Man: You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief.
    Megamind: Even the most heartfelt belief, can be corroded over time.
    Metro Man: Justice is a noncorrosive metal.
    Megamind: But metals can be melted by the heat of 're-vange*'.
    Metro Man: It's 'revenge' and it's best served cold.
    Megamind: But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil.
    Metro Man: Well I think your warranty is about to expire.
    Megamind: Maybe I got an extended warranty?
    Metro Man: Warranties are invalid if you don't use the product for its intended purpose.
    Roxanne: Oh, girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?


& Megamind: FIRE! Minion, fire!
    Minion: Uh, it's still warming up, sir.
    Megamind: Come again?
    Minion: Warming up, sir.
    Megamind: Warming up? The sun is warming up?!
Minion: One... sssecond... more. Aaannnd... jussst. Tippy, tappy tippy tap, tap, tip-top-more.
    Megamind: Honestly!
    Minion: And we are ready... in just.


& Minion: I don't think even he could survive that.
    Megamind: Well, lets not get our hopes up just yet.


& Megamind: I did it. I did it! Montrocity is mine!
    Minion: You did it sir, you did it, sir. Yes, you did. All right people, hit it. Hit it!

ACDC - Highway to Hell


& Megamind: How wild is this, huh? All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe. Are there any questions?
    Roxanne: I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan to do with us. And the city.
    Megamind: Good, I'm glad you asked that one. Imagine, the most horrible, terrifying evil thing you could possibly think of. And multiply it by... SIX! In the mean time I want you to carry on, with the dreary normal things you, normal people do. Let's just have fun with this, come on. And I will get back to you.



--- Dict:
adulation — лесть; низкопоклонство; подхалимство
lair — логово; берлога
re-vange = A change for the better.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий