18 мар. 2011 г.

Glee 1x17

Bad Reputation

Season 1, Episode 17


& Sue: That glee club stole my private property and posted it online. And as soon as I figure out the difference between slander* and libel*, I’m filing a lawsuit.


& Will: Sue, don’t you think you might be overstating this a little?
    Sue: Will, I may buy a small diaper for your chin, because it looks like a baby’s ass.


& Sue: That video has received over 170,000 comments. I took the liberty of printing out a few. “The man in this video looks like the champion cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester.” That was particularly hurtful.


& Jessie: You guys need to stop being such asses and start being badasses.


& Tina: Um, excuse me. Why is she here?
    Brittany: I’ve been here since first period. I had a cold, and I took all my antibiotics at the same time, and now I can’t remember how to leave. But I also don’t know why I’ve only made fourth on the Glist. I’ve made out with, like, everyone in this school. Girls, boys, Mr. Kidney the janitor... I need to do something to get into the top three.
    Kurt: Fine, you’re in.


& Noah 2 Rachel: You know, whoever made that Glist is going to put you at number one when they find out you cheated on that Jessie kid with me. Besides, Jessie will never fully understand what it means to be a Jew.


& Brenda: Will Schuester?
    Will: Yeah.
    Brenda: I’m Brenda Castle. I’m the new astronomy teacher and badminton coach. I also happen to be an alcoholic, and... I like pills. I hear that’s just your type. Let’s go in this classroom and pork!


& Will: It takes years to build a good reputation, but only seconds to destroy it. Couple bad choices, and you go from the top to the bottom.


& Jessie: You know, before I transferred here to make you my girlfriend, I asked around about you, found out your rep, what kind of girl you were.
    Rachel: What did they say?
    Jessie: Most of them had no idea who you were. The ones that did said you were kind of sneaky hot, but that that quality was canceled out by a compulsive need to be right and a strange affinity for sweaters with animals on them.



--Dict:
slander — клевета
libel — пасквиль


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий