5 мар. 2011 г.

Megamind (2/3)


& Megamind: If my parents could see me now...
    Minion: Sir, I'm sure they're smiling down from evil heaven.

Ozzy Osbournes - Crazy train

Crazy, but thats how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe its not to late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

Mental wounds not healing
Lifes a bitter shame
Im going off the rails on a crazy train
Im going off the rails on a crazy train


& Megamind: I know, I know. Always thirsty, never satisfied. ... I understand you, little well dressed bird. Purposeless, emptiness, it's a vacuum isn't it? What's your vacuum like?
    Minion: Hey, hey, hey!
    Megamind: Not now, Minion. I'm in a heated existential discussion with this dead-eyed plastic desk toy.


& Minion: I... is something wrong, sir?
    Megamind: Just think about it. We have it all. But we have nothing. It's just to easy now.
    Minion: I'm sorry, you've lost me, sir. I mean, we did it, right? Well, you did it, sir. Yes you've made that perfectly clear.
    Megamind: Then why do I feel so, Mel-on-cholly?


& Minion: What if tomorrow, we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi? That always seems to lift your spirits.
    Megamind: Good idea, Minion. But without him, what's the point?


& Hal: Wait, Roxie. I'm having a party at my house. Coming off the hook, or whatever. You should come over. I got a DJ rented a bouncy house. Made a gallon of dip. It's gonna be sick.
    Roxanne: Oh, I don't know, Hal. I don't really fell like being around a bunch of people.
    Hal: No, no, no. That's the best part, it'll be like just you and me.


& Megamind: I am so tired of running rampant* through the streets. What's the point of being bad when there's no good to try and stop you?


& Megamind: Oh, I'm to close. I'm genuinely scared right now. Oh, I hope no ones seeing this.
    Minion: Create a hero? Wait, wait, what? Why would you do that?
    Megamind: So I have someone to fight. Minion, I'm a villain without a hero. A ying, with no yang. A bull fighter with no bull to fight. In other words, I have no purpose.


& Megamind: Look closely. Tell me what you see?
    Minion: Dandruff?
    Megamind: Yes, it's his DNA. From this, we'll extract the source of Metro Man's awesome power.


& Minion: Sir, I think this is a bad idea.
    Megamind: Yes, It's a very wickedly bad idea. For the greater good of man.
    Minion: But I'm saying this is a kind of bad, bad. Okay, you might think it's good in your bad perception. But from a good perception, it is just plain bad.
    Megamind: Oh, you don't know what's good for bad.


& Megamind: How did she find my hideout?!
    Bernard-Megamind: Uh, how did you find his hideout?
    Roxanne: This is the only building in Metro City with a big observatory on the roof.
    Megamind: Okay, there's no way she'll find the secret entrance.
    Roxanne: Oh! There's a doormat here that say's 'Secret Entrance'.


& Roxanne: Wait, how did you get here so fast?
    Megamind-Bernard: Well, I uh. I happened to be speed walking nearby when you called.
    Roxanne: In a suit?
    Megamind-Bernard: Uh huh. It's called, 'Formal Speed walking'.


& Megamind-Bernard: I better take the lead. This way looks exciting.
    Roxanne: No, it says, 'Exit'.
    Megamind-Bernard: Uh, which is the abbreviation for 'Exciting', right?


& Megamind-Bernard: Minion, code-send in the brain bots.
You know the whole point of a code is...
    Megamind-Bernard: Oh code-just do it, Minion.


& Minion: Sir! SIR! Code-Did you find out who it was?
    Megamind: Huh? Oh, oh. Code-Get the car.
    Minion: Code-right away, sir.


& Megamind: Could this day get anymore, fun-tastic?


& Megamind: Rise, my glorious creation. Rise, and come to Papa.
    Hal: What's going on?
    Megamind: Easy my child.
    Hal: Who are you?
    Megamind: I sent you to this planet to teach you about justice. Honor, and nobility. I am your father.
    Hal: So you're like, my space Dad?
    Megamind: Yeah, I'm like your space Dad.
    Hal: And you are, what?
    Minion: I'm your space, Step-Mom.


& Megamind: Hal, I think you're ready for this.
    Hal: Do I have a son?!
    Megamind: No, Hal, you make me laugh. It stretches, it's for you.
    Hal: Hey, what's the 'T' stand for?
    Megamind: Titan.
    Hal: Tighten*? What's that suppose to mean?
    Megamind: It was the only name I could trademark.


--- Dict:
rampant — безудержный; грозный; неистовый
Tighten — затянуть; сжимать; натягивать; уплотнять


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий